DLC Discussion Thread (All DLC packs available)

Jeb ★

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/10/2022 at 10:02 PM, A->CP10 said:

I would assume Kacy Catanzaro is based on that time she was in the Rumble (2019) as they tend to scan people there and that's why she is in her own, but that was a long time ago, so who knows

That makes me worry Xia Li might be in her lame face gimnick instead of her new badass heel thing.

I hate to admit it... but I can only imagine how many extra sales this game gets just because he's in that last (?) pack. His fan-base is ludicrously loyal and this is gonna bring people in, and back, to the series that would've left it alone otherwise.

I didn't know until recently he was actively a part of WWE programming. I thought it was a one off thing awhile back. Sadly, this man will end up in the WWE Hall of Fame as well. All a matter of time

17 minutes ago, RyanCE said:

I really hope Omos comes with a generic big man forward headbutt from a standing position. I can't believe it's not already in the series. There's a side headbutt, a one-handed headbutt, and a triple headbutt but not a basic headbutt.

what i would call a "Giant Headbutt"

I think The DLC is simply underwhelming in so many ways, like why remove Rikishi to make him DLC (again). That just doesn't make since, and wasn't Vader also in the game at one. And really they removed 3 female legends for 1 that wrestled only on occasion. (as I recall Vince wanted to put the woman's championship on her, but she refused because she didn't really want to be wrestler to begin with)  

It probably won't happen, but if 2K wants to release WWE 2K23 next fall like usual it might be a good idea to offer a Season Pass 2 for this game in late 2022/early 2023 as a stopgap. There are still so many big name legends missing from the roster that I'd happily (and sadly) shell out for another set of DLC: DDP, Lex Luger, Dusty Rhodes, Ricky Steamboat, Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Lita... the list goes on. There are also a bunch of legends who haven't been included in recent WWE games that would be cool to see, like Terry Funk and Paul Orndorff. And then obviously there are several active wrestlers missing from the game like Bron Breakker, Madcap Moss, and Carmelo Hayes, as well as celebrities like Johnny Knoxville and Pat McAfee.

13 hours ago, RyanCE said:

It probably won't happen, but if 2K wants to release WWE 2K23 next fall like usual it might be a good idea to offer a Season Pass 2 for this game in late 2022/early 2023 as a stopgap. There are still so many big name legends missing from the roster that I'd happily (and sadly) shell out for another set of DLC: DDP, Lex Luger, Dusty Rhodes, Ricky Steamboat, Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Lita... the list goes on. There are also a bunch of legends who haven't been included in recent WWE games that would be cool to see, like Terry Funk and Paul Orndorff. And then obviously there are several active wrestlers missing from the game like Bron Breakker, Madcap Moss, and Carmelo Hayes, as well as celebrities like Johnny Knoxville and Pat McAfee.

That would make sense...but it's 2K. 

14 hours ago, RyanCE said:

It probably won't happen, but if 2K wants to release WWE 2K23 next fall like usual it might be a good idea to offer a Season Pass 2 for this game in late 2022/early 2023 as a stopgap.

Too much logic for the 2K nerds.

• 2 weeks later...

Such a ridiculous price for some alternate attires for wrestlers already in the game, that should be $6.99 tops. I remember past DLC packs featuring new wrestlers not in the game cheaper than that.

And is that not included with the season pass for free? people with the season pass actually has to pay for that?

2 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Such a ridiculous price for some alternate attires for wrestlers already in the game, that should be $6.99 tops. I remember past DLC packs featuring new wrestlers not in the game cheaper than that.

And is that not included with the season pass for free? people with the season pass actually has to pay for that?

Yup. $25 is definitely too much for this.

8 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Yep it’s not included. Makes sense because $25 is the price difference between the deluxe and nWo editions but it’s still too much lol

8 minutes ago, Orton Punt said:

Yup. $25 is definitely too much for this.

Seeing a bunch on twitter saying its too much and they're not paying for it. Yeah 2K that price needs to come down, no one is gonna pay that much money to get some attires that could be made for free by creators on CC. If i pay $25 for DLC it better be a pack with about 5 wrestlers not included in the game already that comes with a bunch of new moves.

Archived