DLC Discussion Thread (All DLC packs available)

Jeb ★

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read something yesterday that made me really mad. Because of the current Russia situation WWE is currently dubbing Dragunov's theme on new NXT UK episodes, so because of this awful timing, we probably won't get his iconic theme in the game.

But at this point I should be glad he isn't getting cut I guess.

If they're no longer wrestle then yeah they should be their prime/young version, but if they're still wrestling they should also have their updated attire/appearance. Goldberg for example has had his WCW attire in these games for years despite wrestling multiple times in WWE every year, why can't they do a modern version too? Same for Trish Stratus.

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, I'm not too concerned. He's been called Hurricane Helms in his last few appearances at the Royal Rumble. But my brain also does go to that shitty face 2008 run with the shorts when I read that name. :lol:

SF4ukU2.jpeg

On 3/11/2022 at 9:50 PM, RyanCE said:

That's not very encouraging. 2K should always prioritize the prime versions of legends. Who wants old man Jerry Lawler over his '80s/'90s self?

Well, is just easier for them to use the current versions of people like Lawler, as they were probably able to scan him and de-aging the model would be extra work

I think the issue with Hulk Hogan is that the devs didn't want him to be in the game (2K20) at all, and they knew old man face would look out of place on prime Hogan, so they gave us this dumb 2002 Hogan.   And when 2K22 came around, they couldn't give a shit to de-age him. But still this *censored*ing beard... I would've rather had Wrestlemania 21 Hogan than this.

I just got my deluxe edition for the PS4 and I’ve input the bonus content code included in the box. It was accepted and the Taker Immortal pack, MyRise megaboost, and the Supercharger was listed as purchased and installed. I had to restart my system before the game finally gave the notification on startup that all 3 were indeed installed but the “Season Pass Purchased” notification never showed up. Upon checking the store again, the season pass is listed as purchased but it’s not on the list of installed DLC along with the Taker, MyRise booster, and Supercharger DLCs. Now I’m wondering if this is normal since none of the DLC packs are out yet but I’m pretty sure it should appear immediately for me since this is where we first got information on the names for the DLC superstar packs, right? Any ideas on why this is? Getting worried that I might not get the upcoming DLC characters even though I got the deluxe edition. 

Archived