Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been a problem since 2K20 with feet being deformed when customizing a WWE superstar. Custom superstars are fine, but if you edit a WWE Superstar. Their feet are really deformed when applying boots and is kinda off putting. It’s like their foot is constantly bent. 

Anyone else not being able to use Universe at all anymore after they updated to 1.0.5 version of the game?

Everytime I'm trying to start it the game crashes. :(

55 minutes ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

I was able to select someone for superstar mode but that’s about it. Haven’t been able to even see a card yet.

For me it doesn't load at all anymore. :(

I'm selecting the Universe Mode, it tries to start and then the game crashes.

Restarted the game, the wwe2klive refreshed, nothing helps.

So i just loaded the game and it told me it couldn't find the Immortal Pack DLC, would i like to start the game without it or something. So i said yes. Then once it loaded it was like the first time i played it, had to agree to the terms of online, it asked if i wanted to do the tutorial, all the little guide info bits popping up in every section. My MyGM saves are still there, the Immortal Pack DLC is there too. I hadn't start MyRise or Showcase yet, so that's no biggie. But i have lost the 7 custom belts i'd designed, and the 50-55 custom logos i'd uploaded and downloaded into the game. I didn't have any CAWs, and that's all the custom content i had. So i'm really confused as to why the hell i've had an issue when i heard save issue were supposed to be linked to large numbers of custom logos. Luckily i'd uploaded 4 of the belts to community creations, so i can get those back. 

Speaking of CC, i had an issue last week where out of the 4 belts i uploaded, only 3 would show in uploads. So i assumed the fourth never uploaded. That is until i found 4 uploads for it on CC wirh my username, so it was my belt and clearly it did upload each time i tried it. So now i have 7 uploads on CC and the uploads section of my save is empty. Hope they get this fixed soon, as now i'm just gonna stick to MyFaction as it's the only game mode i know my data is actually safe in.

On 3/15/2022 at 1:33 PM, Datoxy said:

I can't switch arena's before matches without crashing the game. I figured it might have something to do with me using caws but I also crash when using the normal roster. So I can't use any of the arena's I've paid for right now. Honestly, I'm starting to feel this game crashes more than 2k20...

Custom Images bug.

If youve downloaded CAWS and Arenas and youve gone over like 150 or so Custom images, Arenas and creation suite stuff crashes the game.

Image deletion tool also crashes when just viewing custom images.

Go to ONLINE, Creations and Image Manager.

Find one image and try to delete it (It wont delete, it takes you to the actual deletion page)

Try deleting unused images to lower your Custom Image count and if you remove enough, no more crashes.

The game just cant handle more than 150 custom images for some reason.

18 minutes ago, DaxFlowLyfe said:

Custom Images bug.

If youve downloaded CAWS and Arenas and youve gone over like 150 or so Custom images, Arenas and creation suite stuff crashes the game.

This is the thing, i was nowhere near that limit. i had no CAWs, arenas, or anything other than the 50-55 images i uploaded myself to make belts. This was a deliberate thing on my part to avoid issues, so i'm confused as to why this has happened.

49 minutes ago, DaxFlowLyfe said:

Custom Images bug.

Go to ONLINE, Creations and Image Manager.

Find one image and try to delete it (It wont delete, it takes you to the actual deletion page)

Try deleting unused images to lower your Custom Image count and if you remove enough, no more crashes.

The game just cant handle more than 150 custom images for some reason.

Thanks for the info but unfortunately I'm at 450 images and it took me 2 days to upload them. I'll just wait for them to fix this mess and pray they don't break anything else like they did with 1.05. Myrise seems to work alright so far and it's entertaining enough for now.

1 hour ago, cmhunter7g2 said:

Does anyone know if they respond and how long that usually takes?

Yes, they respond.

Response time depends on the error being reported, and how much of a backlog they're buried under.

3 hours ago, WarGreymon77 said:

Is anybody else having to re-accept the EULA every time you launch the game now?

I had it come up last night with the text saying "Dummy Text". I got it again this normal and it displayed as normal. Thankfully, my data was in tact each time.

On 3/17/2022 at 10:35 PM, Saturi said:

For me it doesn't load at all anymore. :(

I'm selecting the Universe Mode, it tries to start and then the game crashes.

Restarted the game, the wwe2klive refreshed, nothing helps.i

I had this problem. I contacted 2K and they told me it was a corrupted DL content. Go to the Deletion Utility and delete all unused images. It worked for me

2 hours ago, Olan said:

I had this problem. I contacted 2K and they told me it was a corrupted DL content. Go to the Deletion Utility and delete all unused images. It worked for me

The problem with it is that the portraits we are applying on our caws have always the status "unused" in the images even they are actually used.

Which means I will have to upload tons of stuff again so I hope it really works. :(

Archived