Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeb ★

Bugs & Glitches Thread

Recommended Posts

On PS4, I've noticed that this game will frequently hang on the menus (with the music and animations still going, but no actual loading being done).  So be sure to save frequently if you're creating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

A couple people seem to be under the impression I'm joking or exaggerating when I mention how painful mashing is for me. I have arthritis in both my hands, not only is button mashing harder for me now than when I was a kid, it causes flare-ups.

This is without mentioning that it lowers your controllers life expectancy. It's infuriating.

You can also have mashing set to hold instead so if it does switch back you would just be able to hold the button until you change it back again, unless that reverts too which wouldn't surprise me.

image.thumb.png.8a9492d5c5dd69af999bac5970438ed1.png

Edited by OutlawedGhost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if the delete unused images bug in the logo deletion got fixed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Twice now, when try to save a group image at 128x128(not sure if the size matters), I get stuck in an infinite loading screen. I end up having to restart the game to find that the game did save the image atleast. Still a slight annoyance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

Does anyone know if the delete unused images bug in the logo deletion got fixed?

I was able to do so today.  Sometimes it'll give the error message but still delete them.

Edited by WarGreymon77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Either this is a glitch or in VC's/ 2K's world people aren't allowed to wear long socks with shoes. LITERALLY every shoe was a conflict with various long socks:

zE3TsfF.jpg

CxJ83l7.jpg

idxKrcy.jpg

zZBefLs.jpg

pbE8okr.jpg

yktGpZ1.jpg

zE3TsfF.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WarGreymon77 said:

I was able to do so today.  Sometimes it'll give the error message but still delete them.

It didn't delete logos you actually have used?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, OutlawedGhost said:

You can also have mashing set to hold instead so if it does switch back you would just be able to hold the button until you change it back again, unless that reverts too which wouldn't surprise me.

image.thumb.png.8a9492d5c5dd69af999bac5970438ed1.png

That's awesome. Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeb ★ said:

It didn't delete logos you actually have used?

Sorry, I thought you meant on the image uploader site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Dr. Fumbles said:

Either this is a glitch or in VC's/ 2K's world people aren't allowed to wear long socks with shoes. LITERALLY every shoe was a conflict with various long socks:

zE3TsfF.jpg

CxJ83l7.jpg

idxKrcy.jpg

zZBefLs.jpg

pbE8okr.jpg

yktGpZ1.jpg

zE3TsfF.jpg

I remember 2K17 or 2K19 being the same way.  I don't understand it.  Trying to create one of those valets with high heels and pantyhose doesn't work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WarGreymon77 said:

I remember 2K17 or 2K19 being the same way.  I don't understand it.  Trying to create one of those valets with high heels and pantyhose doesn't work

19 it very much works; there's like 6 of my designs that  do very long socks (the shredded ones, the long two tone ones, or the striped ones) with short boots.

Example:

yeuNcHu.jpg

q5a1gQn.jpg

According to 22, neither of these are possible atm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Superstars reverting to 2K20 entrances when using alternate attires. Happened to me with Roman w/ Heyman as manager and now with Cena.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Royal Rumble Finishers are in the normal finishers section. And obviously they don't work. I tried to use the Royal Rumble Apron Chokeslam as a normal finisher but nothing happens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

Superstars reverting to 2K20 entrances when using alternate attires. Happened to me with Roman w/ Heyman as manager and now with Cena.

So I'm not crazy and this is happening. Damn. I see it doesn't happen to everyone too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was setting tag entrances cause too many teams come out separately. Alpha Academy have their old tron (the one that's Heavy Machinery style) but sometimes it glitches into their new one. Just change it to Chad Gable's lol

Also, Heavy Machinery's entrance and victory motions work great for them for those wondering. Just switch cast so Otis can be Otis obviously lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dirty Dawgs' shitty theme isn't in but all their trons are? Lol

They kept Ziggler & McIntyre's tag entrance under that name but renamed their victory motion "Gold Standard" for some reason.

Robert Roode just got announced as Bobby Roode. Which is weird cause Greg Hamilton is new this year lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Dirty Dawgs' shitty theme isn't in but all their trons are? Lol

Thank God

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I have an issue where long coats used as entrance attires apparently stick to the back of CAWs legs. I don't know if it's just my specific CAW but I've tried 4 different coats and they all do the same thing. It literally has the back of the coat/robe split and attach to her legs as if they're pants.

She's been wearing coats like that in her entrance since friggin No Mercy. I've certainly seen other glitches with entrance gear over the years but this particular one is a new flavor of cringe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The factions war is a MESS.

Had to do a 4vs4 womens match and while I was in the match with Nia Jax against Charlotte Lacey Evans all of sudden enters the ring and starts attacking charlotte even I never tagged her.

The ref counted her and because she never left the ring I lost the match. Annoying to say the least!

 

Caws Editor

If you use a certain dress while your female superstar has big breast the dress will glitch and one will see the small naked part of one of the breasts look through the dress.

Edited by Saturi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't seen anybody mention this, but in create a show, the indy ref, Smackdown ref, and World Class ref are all exactly the same.  And I'm pretty sure when I previewed the Smackdown ref, it was just a standard WWE referee shirt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WarGreymon77 said:

I haven't seen anybody mention this, but in create a show, the indy ref, Smackdown ref, and World Class ref are all exactly the same.  And I'm pretty sure when I previewed the Smackdown ref, it was just a standard WWE referee shirt.

Definitely glitched, cause in Showcase the SD ref has on the blue shirt they wore during the Ruthless Agression era. Shame it doesn't work outside of there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...