Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

BFT 2 pin combo rarely actually hooks the leg, most of the time he just.. hugs the knee weirdly. Similar to the issue with the arm on the bloody cross standing version which ALSO still has not been fixed.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t say I expect them to, because I think 2k are lazy and money focussed. 

However you would think that the development team would (especially after 2k20) want to release at least just one more patch to make sure that everything in the game actually works. Stuff like tag finishers not being available… I couldn’t leave it if I were them. 

I know they won’t add anything new, and they won’t update anything I.e. new content, but at least just make sure everything in this game actually works before making the next one. It’s taken them months to implement one referee, and I’m at the stage where I’ve actually taken all my tag teams out of universe because it just feels pointless. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if y'all have noticed this as well, but sometimes when I'm creating a belt, and I go to the screen to add a logo, my buttons will lock up, and the only way I can get out is the one button that DOES work, the Xbox guide button.

Weight detection is buggier than ever before these days. Now it will often kick in on moves it doesn't even need to replace, and on superstars small enough for your CAW to lift with their strength stat. Christ on a bike..

Also that bug from launch where the screen goes black after certain moves are hit is back.

• 2 weeks later...

Certain moves reversals just dont work now. I hit the button, it does that little flash to acknowledge that I hit the reversal button at the right time and should get the reversal, but the opponent hits me anyway. Jesus *censored*ing Christ.

2 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Certain moves reversals just dont work now. I hit the button, it does that little flash to acknowledge that I hit the reversal button at the right time and should get the reversal, but the opponent hits me anyway. Jesus *censored*ing Christ.

Works fine for me

9 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Yeah I get this a lot now, like you say you actually see the icon pulse that you’ve hit it in time and literally nothing happens. Sometimes it can be two or three moves in a row and you end up in a cycle that can’t be reversed. 

At the start of the week the MyFaction log in bonus was a card pack with a white cover, had hogan, booker t and someone else on the cover, and was called a ‘vintage’ card pack. I had 4 of the 5 log ins to get it… today I do my fifth log in and they’ve changed it to an origins pack. 

2k are even making mistakes with the one mode they ARE working on and having to quickly change things ?????

Guest Fight Me.

I know 2 patches ago they made the SD referee usable in the in-game arenas. Well it seems the latest patch fixed it where he appears in custom arenas now too. Finally. :D

This may seem silly compared to other matters they need to address first, but we really need custom referees next game. I'm tired of using the generic ECW ref or black shirt ref lol

9 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

I know 2 patches ago they made the SD referee usable in the in-game arenas. Well it seems the latest patch fixed it where he appears in custom arenas now too. Finally. :D

This may seem silly compared to other matters they need to address first, but we really need custom referees next game. I'm tired of using the generic ECW ref or black shirt ref lol

Ive been saying this for a while, but i dont hold my breath on this.
Would be cool to have custom referees or the ability to play as the ref and so on...that would be fun and would open up a whole new branch for Feds i think.

Well,

patch 1.17 comes out, and very shortly thereafter, the Universe mode goes from mildly frustrating to absolutely unplayable. They "fixed" the tag team problem by making the game repeatedly crash. 

Also, intermittently, in MyFaction mode, during matches, the screen turns blue. For F***"S sake!

• 2 weeks later...

I am seeing a bug in My Universe Mode when using CAW Tag Teams in some cases. It seems like if you form a stable/tag out of My Universe Mode, it does not recognize them in my universe. This happens if you create a duplicate tag/stable in Universe Mode. Has anyone else seen this or know a fix?

tag-con.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2022 at 9:45 PM, maskedmaniac said:

Anybody seeing more crashes since the last patch? I've had my game crash on community creations and caw mode constantly, multiple times per day.

Yup, it's happening to me again too. I took months off from playing WWE 2K22 to only find out that even with that new patch, the FREEZES are still happening. IGN should not be giving WWE 2K22 a high score rating on this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one who is a bit puzzled by the fact that they are focusing on releasing WWE 2K23 next year? I feel like WWE 2K22 hasn't been able to truly make a name for itself due to the massive number of bugs, freezes and glitches. I have never seen a WWE video game with this many problems. It's difficult for me to get hyped up about 2k23 knowing that 2k22 has left some bad taste in a lot of people's mouths. I feel like an advanced version of MyRise would definitely get me interested but I feel like 2k22 hasn't even warmed up yet.

The main glitches I have been dealing with lately is in MyRise where my wrestler and their opponent is basically levitating in mid-air with their feet not touching the mat as they wrestle....

"I have never seen a WWE video game with this many problems"...

did.. did you not see 2K20? 2K22 is a broken mess now but at least it launched pretty good, even if the game mechanics aren't to my taste. 2K20 released broken and only continued to break in new and horrific ways.

18 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

"I have never seen a WWE video game with this many problems"...

did.. did you not see 2K20? 2K22 is a broken mess now but at least it launched pretty good, even if the game mechanics aren't to my taste. 2K20 released broken and only continued to break in new and horrific ways.

I actually blocked out 2K20 all together lol

Archived