Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

Oh hey I created a new caw, lets go make him a titantro-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand infinite encoding screen. What the actual *Censored* are these developers doing? Do NONE of them bother to test anything at all?

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the new beards has an issue on the right side (left if you consider the CAWs point of view) where there's two marks that seem cut out of the beard.

Christ, at this point how the hell have they not mass-fired their bug testers? They're clearly doing nothing but sitting around picking their noses.

Once again,

the devs fix some things and then screwed up others. Tried to create multiple teams in Universe mode, and it crashed three times in a row. Worse yet, go back into the game, and Universe mode deleted the teams I had created before it crashed. f***ing game....

After all the patches & DLC that has come out for the last few months, they still can't get it right. The one thing that makes me so mad about this is that THEY DIDN'T EVEN FIX THE CREATED TAG TEAM FINISHER GLITCH!!!! Really ANGRY that didn't get fixed & it almost makes the Tag Titles in Universe Mode USELESS!!! This has never happened before in past games. 

Oh no......

I've noticed that today and now I don't know if it was always like this, or if it's a new issue.

The eyes of every single in-game model turn super greyish and washed out when you use a custom attire, you can see that in entrances and in a match, in the CAW mode it appears normal so don't let this fool you.

I've noticed this today with one of the hidden models and thought it's just an issue with them, but then I started to add alt attires to the new DLC people and I can't unsee it anymore. It's so noticable in entrances it started to really annoy me.

Here are a few examples.

tfIuH2.png

tfIoE9.png

tfIwGr.png

tfIfs5.png

tfIPgC.png

Does anyone know since when this is a problem?

NOPE! Never *censored*ING mind, the moonsault bug is STILL *censored*ING THERE.

*Censored* you 2K, you literally did not learn your goddamn lesson from 2K20. I don't care how pissed off I sound, this shit is *censored*ing unacceptable after all of that.

Guest Fight Me.

I get no camera angles, nothing, when I use Sarray. It just stays on the hard cam the whole time unless I hit a sig/finisher.

Wild that I can't edit a CAW's Face or Body anymore, or create a new CAW in general as it hits an infinite loading icon after the Information Section is finished.

Honestly once you really factor everything in, this is straight up 2K20's brother. It's a buggy glitchy mess. 2K20 all over again 100% (except 2K20 had Body Morphing, Freely selectable weight and better gameplay mechanics). 

12 hours ago, TheNoOneM1 said:

Honestly once you really factor everything in, this is straight up 2K20's brother. It's a buggy glitchy mess. 2K20 all over again 100% (except 2K20 had Body Morphing, Freely selectable weight and better gameplay mechanics). 

I mean, you're not wrong.

Two issues. Community got any solutions?

1. In options > Roster,  you cant select Attire 2 as its greyed-out, or you can, but it doesnt change the attire preview from attire 1.

2. Seperately, sometimes a caw will not allow me to select attire 2 to play a match with, it acts like attire 2 doesnt exist when it does. Id like to not waste extra caw slots just to ensure attire 2 is selectable when I need it, if there's a way to make the caw read both attire slots?

And this is why I say stop crying about caw credit for your "art". Everyone else suffers the restrictions, limits, bugs and glitches too and its b.s.

Archived