Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

A-Kid/Maria's theme is glitched in the jukebox cause I'm pretty sure it plays the whole song. But it's okay cause this theme goes kinda crazy.

I got caws and logos I cant delete because they're locked to the MyGM draft pool.

Only issue is there is no MyGM data, as I deleted it. I even started a fresh one to "overwrite" it and still caws are tied to a non-existant MyGM code.

Just get rid of all the restrictions ffs.

7 minutes ago, ksdixon said:

I got caws and logos I cant delete because they're locked to the MyGM draft pool.

Only issue is there is no MyGM data, as I deleted it. I even started a fresh one to "overwrite" it and still caws are tied to a non-existant MyGM code.

Just get rid of all the restrictions ffs.

You need to either delete the custom GM mode roster or set them to “inactive” there. 

13 hours ago, ksdixon said:

I deleted the MyGM data they were part of, then made a new MyGM save without them included?

No. Not the MyGM save data. The custom rosters. Go to the screen where you select your custom rosters for MyGM, and delete any rosters there that include them. 

11 hours ago, TheResidentRogue said:

Apologies if this has been discussed at length but is there ANY fix/workaround to CAWs crashing when saving. 

I legit have just downloaded CAW and I go to add the render and then when I Save I am stuck in the loop. Left it for two hours

from what i've heard the only way to fix the infinite loading problem is to uninstall the game and reinstall it but DONT DELETE YOUR GAMESAVE

Guest Fight Me.

Are some of the banner trons broken or is my game trippin'? Carmella, KO's, Shotzi and Sonya (I may be missing some) have plain white trons.

On 7/1/2022 at 10:28 AM, King RyderFan said:

No. Not the MyGM save data. The custom rosters. Go to the screen where you select your custom rosters for MyGM, and delete any rosters there that include them. 

thanks man, that frees up a few caw slots and logo slots lol

Had an issue today. When I'd was in the middle of Caw Searching, the game just froze & then when I'd got to the crash scene on the PS4 Main Menu, it remain Frozen which mean the latest Glitch or bug whatever it was almost cost me the PS4 today. Tried to restart the PS4 but it still remained frozen for 10 minutes, so I did the one thing that I'd never thought I'd was going to do, I'D UNPLUGGED THE PS4 & PLUG IT BACK IN. That was the biggest risk that I'd ever took for the PS4. You should never do that, but I'd was out of opinions, so I took a risk. After that, played other games & didn't have issues with the PS4 YET but that Glitch from WWE 2k22 almost destroyed the hard work that I'd put in that PS4 for the last couple of years & was almost destroyed due to that Glitch. Not sure if anybody on this site had that issue yet but I did & it almost destroyed the PS4 in my eyes. Please feel free to reply to this if anybody had that happen to you cause when that happened, I'd panic & didn't know what to do because I'd do know there's a number to call but can't seem to find it on the PS4 Manual. Thanks. 

I'd just like to be able to give tag teams tag finishers in Universe again, cause tag teams are useless in Universe for me right now, and i think we're now 2 patches with no fix for it, if they don't fix it in the patch for this final DLC coming up i don't see them ever fixing it. Cause once the final DLC drops they're done with 2K22 and moving on to 2K23.

21 hours ago, J-man89 said:

I'd just like to be able to give tag teams tag finishers in Universe again, cause tag teams are useless in Universe for me right now, and i think we're now 2 patches with no fix for it, if they don't fix it in the patch for this final DLC coming up i don't see them ever fixing it. Cause once the final DLC drops they're done with 2K22 and moving on to 2K23.

Been complaining about that for months now on Youtube & Twitter. Have to agree with you on that statement. 

Archived