Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

If I try and continue MyFaction towers or the Proving grounds section my game crashes. 

Faction wars I can play with no issue. 

Anytime I try and continue my progress in the other two (I’m on chapter one, tough as nails match 4 of proving grounds and about five towers deep in the other mode)  I get the CE-108255-1 error crash. I can’t even begin the match, it crashes from the load screen before it every single time. 

All other modes work, no other games on my PS5 are affected. It’s only WWE 2k22, and only MyFaction. 

I’ve reinstalled the game twice, I’ve reset my PS5 to factory settings and reinstalled the game, and it still happens. 

m Anyone had this issue and managed to fix it?! ?????

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's something up regarding one of the hats in caw mod, specifically one of the cowboy hats. In-game, it doesn't show up and in some cases, cuts the top of the caws head off.

Whoever they have testing each patch is just straight up not doing their job, or their programmers are taking their reports and just running it through the shredding machine. Either way, someone isn't doing their job and has to go.

On 6/7/2022 at 7:15 AM, WarGreymon77 said:

Havent looked through the thread yet, but could it be a Last gen Problem?
I worked on a few caws yesterday and didnt had any problems.
I noticed it was taking a bit longer to load and save, but it worked on my end.

Here's a weird one.

1) How many of you get corrupted CAW downloads, where the VS screen pose is either a black default caw, or they steal someone else's preview picture (usually the next to them)?

I thought EVERYONE experienced this? The fix is to edit the VS screen pose by the way. But my friend says he's never had it when I explained/showed him a picture of it.

On another perhaps related note... two questions that may be related to one another....

2) Do we have a work around to be able to quickly switch and preview both attires in either Universe Mode, or the (formerly MyWWE) Exhibition Mode Roster Editor yet?

At different stages of patches, we either have Attire 2 greyed-out and non selectable on these roster edit screens. It it is selectable, but the preview never changes from attire 1's.

3) Why do CAWs whom have a perfectly decent attire 2, often only recognise attire 1 existing, when selecting matches etc?

It's the little things that bug the crap out of me with these games. It was working, you must have put work in and changed something for it to be suddenly messed-up with 20/22. Go change it back, and suddenly everyone's just a little bit happier with a smoother experience overall.

13 hours ago, ksdixon said:

Here's a weird one.

1) How many of you get corrupted CAW downloads, where the VS screen pose is either a black default caw, or they steal someone else's preview picture (usually the next to them)?

I thought EVERYONE experienced this? The fix is to edit the VS screen pose by the way. But my friend says he's never had it when I explained/showed him a picture of it.

On another perhaps related note... two questions that may be related to one another....

2) Do we have a work around to be able to quickly switch and preview both attires in either Universe Mode, or the (formerly MyWWE) Exhibition Mode Roster Editor yet?

At different stages of patches, we either have Attire 2 greyed-out and non selectable on these roster edit screens. It it is selectable, but the preview never changes from attire 1's.

3) Why do CAWs whom have a perfectly decent attire 2, often only recognise attire 1 existing, when selecting matches etc?

It's the little things that bug the crap out of me with these games. It was working, you must have put work in and changed something for it to be suddenly messed-up with 20/22. Go change it back, and suddenly everyone's just a little bit happier with a smoother experience overall.

1: I believe it's because the uploaded had a custom render on the wrestler they uploaded, which doesn't come with the caw when you download it. So the game kinda panics. If you go into the caw in caw mode and set their render pose again and then save it, it'll work.

Ton of apron springboard to supine opponent moves can't be used as a finisher for absolutely no reason, including the foot-Hooked Atomico, springboard elbow drop 2 (not that you'd want to use that one since its still weirdly slow), and it seems to me they have removed the springboard coup de grace FOR ABSO-*censored*ING-LUTELY NO GODDAMN REASON. Egregious.

EDIT: Oh wait,t he springboard Coup De Grace IS still there, but for some reason it does not show up if you go to the springboard tab, only the All tab. Who the hell is editing the information on what shows up in the moveset editor!?

Diamond Dust /middle rope flip cutter (not the same as the face lift) is gone too... just... stop. You don't need to remove good moves just to add in 52 more *censored*ing exploder suplexes. Face Lift is there still but of course, can't use that as a finisher either.

Im not trying to be an ass, I understand eventually some moves need to be removed. But.. remove the ones that are legitimately awful, and replace them with better animations. Don't remove perfectly fine moves that are still useful. We don't need 7 exploder suplexes, a flip piledriver that looks like it was mocapped in the days of HCTP, or 5 different Gutwrench suplexes that look almost the exact same; especially if the cost is going to be unique moves.

Archived