Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

I think it's a failure of game design to be forced to play the game in Showcase mode, in order to download CAWs that use something from it. The game is a chore to play, especially with this combo crap.

Anyone wanna SharePlay into my PS4 for an afternoon, complete ShowCase and get paypal'd some money? If I get desperate enough next month I might just to that lol.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again,

an update comes (1.10), and it solves nothing at all. Universe mode still won't let me create a minor show from scratch through the calendar. Still defaults to major show only.

Also, the character glitch/bug (where one CAW model bleeds into another, or fails to display at all) is still prevalent. Three f***ing updates and STILL no fixes.

Are the reversals glitched, or is this really how the reversal system is this year? It seems like I don't get any reversal prompts at all sometimes in matches. Makes it more tedious to play when I have to just sit there and watch my opponent beat up on me for minutes on end before I see a reversal prompt pop up.

No fix for CAW manager's disappearing during entrances either. I've had this problem since 1.10, contacted 2k, they said they were aware. I can't play the game for content when people disappear.

I didn't read back but has anyone else noticed in Custom Entrance Titantrons, Stage Ramps etc for Boogeyman and other DLC are already there?

The multi man rollout system is activating in tag matches now, which should not be happening and, if you have a manager, appears to guarantee you'll get disqualified.

Also the imperium entrance and victory motion appears to think Fabian Aichner is Walter?

- going to my uploads, checking my uploaded model in the preview

- tapping circle to go back and the game just empties the preview, the background effects keep going but I'm stuck in this screen:

Bug.png

Two options are there: either get out of the  game by closing it OR wait around 4 minutes so the message  "the W2K22- Server is not available at the moment, please try later" appears so you can use X for OK.

- then it shows the same message a second time and after the second confirmation by using X, it goes back to the creation modes.

19 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

The multi man rollout system is activating in tag matches now, which should not be happening and, if you have a manager, appears to guarantee you'll get disqualified.

Also the imperium entrance and victory motion appears to think Fabian Aichner is Walter?

So, that's what's been happening. I've noticed a similar issue with Legado del Fantasma's victory motion which seems to have Santos and Mendoza switched around.

Guest Fight Me.

Cactus Jack's trons seem to not work in some custom arenas I've used him in? I guess I can use him on Raw '05 but it feels weird lol

Also an old favourite has returned, reversals randomly stop working.

And custom championships are still blank in universe mode too, because they just did not learn their lesson from 2K20 when it comes to bug testing and fixing.

10 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Not sure if this has been a bug for long, don't remember before but now i can't set tag team finishers in Universe Mode, i go in to give a tag team a finisher and go back and it still says none on their tag finisher.

There’s also a bug when changing a tag finisher if you have more than one person in the stable. I changed Kofi’s & Xavier’s tag finisher to Up Up Down Down but changing that also changed Big E’s tag finisher to that and vice versa.

Anyone else getting the universe corrupt glitch? It started for me this morning. Randomly my universe got corrupted, started a new universe, reinstalled the game and I keep getting the corrupted error constantly on the menus. Any fixes or am I screwed until they patched it?

Archived