Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

A small and not major bug is that when the game starts the main screen has the selection "go to MyFaction" if you use the X Button.

However, when we use it, it doesn't bring us to MyFaction but rather on the screen from which we can select Exhibition, Universe, MyFaction, MyGM and so on.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

So I finally caved and hit default on the tag teams to get the Hurt Business entrance. After finally putting the 20+ (??) teams I had back together...I tried a match with the Hurt Business and Cedric was invisible during the entrance. ???

Maybe cause I had an alt attire for Lashley? Or was using the Thunderdome with the screens? Something always happens to me in the Thunderdome I swear lmao

19 hours ago, maskedmaniac said:

This game has more crashes than a Nascar video game. I can't really change an attire for a created wrestler anymore because it will crash.

Neither do I.

Every time I enter on the create a superstar menu, the game crashes...

10 hours ago, Souljask said:

Neither do I.

Every time I enter on the create a superstar menu, the game crashes...

I heard that if you uninstall the game and reinstall it it fixes this, but it took me a whole damn day to install the digital version on my PS4 so I really don't want to do it all over again.

51 minutes ago, maskedmaniac said:

I heard that if you uninstall the game and reinstall it it fixes this, but it took me a whole damn day to install the digital version on my PS4 so I really don't want to do it all over again.

I rather wait for a patch.

Some guy at reddit said that this fix is only temporary and the game crashes again after a while.

When my game crashed because of the cas bug, my save got corrupted and my backup was a couple of days old.

I don't want to lose any data again, lol.

TBHI'm already tired of the game. The freshness has worn off and because caw mode  has been ruined so bad plus the crashes I feel like taking a break from it until they (hopefully) patch the game crashing bugs. Once they do that I may pick it up again but at this moment I don't want to touch that mode at all.

I've noticed this one for a while but am surprised that others havent mentioned it. when i go for a carry position (EG R1+up on right stick for a powerbomb) it wont always register which one I chose, so sometimes a direction will give me a different carry position than I wanted. On occasion it even turns into an irish whip instead.

So this one has been an issue for years but considering they touted their "new targeting system" (which isnt new at all, they just changed the graphics for it) its inexcusable that its still an issue. Targeting is set to manual, under no circumstances should it change targets for me unless i hit the button to do so; yet sometimes it will still just randomly change to someone else in a multi person match, such as the illegal tag partner standing in their corner when im running to strike the legal tag partner.

If you're going to brag about your rebuilt engine in your marketing, maybe make goddamn sure one of the oldest legacy bugs in the series has been fixed.

Oh hey look! your ol' pal Brandon has found another one; because I... I am the glitch whisperer.

One of the new banzai drops, the one to a laying opponent where they do a cut throat motion before they drop (not one of the ones from the corner), after using it the game believes the opponent you used it on is standing even though they're still lying down, resulting in strikes and grapples thrown after words missing and even be reversable, leading to teleporting shenanigans. Suuuure would be nice if 2K would test this stuff before putting it out.

49 minutes ago, Avatar Mallen said:

I've had my first crashes: I go to load a MyGM save, it asks 'are you sure', click yes, and boots me back to the PS4 homepage. Done that twice now so I can't get into my GM mode saves

Welcome to the club.

Pull up a chair and get comfortable.

Great... it looks so as if the last patch either messed up my almost finished caw OR it messed in general cawing cause no matter what image I'm trying to apply, it becomes transparent so one can always see the attire under it. :(

Really bad!

Has anyone had a finisher freeze your character? Like yesterday I was doing the claymore finisher where you stand in the corner and wait for them to get up and my teammate interrupted it by hitting the guy. Well when he interrupted it I became frozen and couldn’t move. 

Random, started up the game this morning, went in to myFaction and was greeted by a message saying some of my lineups had changed due to “changes in DLC”.

Checked, and all cards from the banzai pack had been removed.

Went to exhibition and sure enough all Banzai pack dlc missing. Had to reinstall the pack, and now it’s acting like it’s the first time it’s ever seen it - got my cards back and all wrestlers are present again. 

Might be worth checking your DLC is there guys.

9 hours ago, Jmerc said:

I am annoyed I cannot set a Superstar's attire as "Random" in Universe Mode.

Omfg this sucks so much. I haven't started universe yet, but this is such a deal breaker for me....

Archived