Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

Well they seem to have fixed face-away dive finishers, although the first time I went for the double rotation moonsault, my character spun 180 and hit it to the floor while his opponent was in the ring. :lol: whiiiich I can now confirm happens to regular face away dive moves as well, unless they're lined up exactly. For *censored*ing *censored*s sake 2K..

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welp, still get a never ending loading screen when i try to go to create a video. Only difference is now they've fixed the *censored*ing embers animated background so it doesn't get stuck. yaaaay... *Censored* off.

EDIT: WELP, that would explain it. Game just didn't have the damn decency to let me know one of my custom videos was corrupted. Thanks a lot.

On 4/6/2022 at 3:45 PM, Saturi said:

Totally annoying!

If you EVER played the my GM Mode you won't be able to delete Caws anymore.

Even I deleted all the GM Mode saves and Created Draft saves as also closed the game and reentered, everytime I'm trying to delete a caw it says that it is included in a MY GM save and that I need to delete the save if I want to delete the caw.

Since there are no MyGM saves in game anymore there is no way I can do that so I'm stuck with caws that I don't want to have anymore eating away slots for no reason at all.

I even checked my playstation 5 saves to see if the game saves data seperately like main save, caws, mygame saves, universe and so on but it is not the case which means that if I want to get rid of this caw I have to delete the whole game with all my creations to achieve that. Totally frustrating!

Is this still going on? If so what is the "USED IN" message? Tried a quick test with this and it let me remove the CAW after deleting the Custom Draft Pool and GM save, so they may have patched it since. If it says a USED IN: MyGM Slot 1 or something, making a new MyGM in that slot and deleting it could make the game register it.

Come on, 2K!

Just patched the game, and now custom belts show up, yay! However, an existing problem still persists, and I've been "gifted" an all new one:

1. created wrestlers still do not display properly. For instance, I have both Adam Page and Adam Cole as CAWs, but at any given time, one will display as the other. Happens with Female CAWs too (hikaru shida displays as deonna purazzo, and vice versa). Also, some don't display at all (they appear as shaded out characters).

2. New problem in Universe mode; when I try to set up minor shows, they seem to default to major shows. There seems to be no way to fix it either.

Just noticed while making a red version of Raquel (I like them to match the tron colors at least a bit) and testing Render sizes that even though the render is listed as "Not Used" and when I pressed "Delete Unused" it said Deleting 2 Images it still kept the render I was using.

EDIT: VIdeo clicking delete unused twice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8MTYzLpeeE

EDIT #2: Ok so it seems like some renders will get deleted and some won't, my Raquel and Alexa ones don't get removed but the other 4 do which indicates there is a method to get them to stay.

10 minutes ago, Datoxy said:

I still have this weird problem where I will upload my caws but they don't show up for me as uploaded. I can however find them when I search for them in downloads.

I’ve spoken to 2K Support about this issue, they are aware of it but didn’t seem to be addressed in patch 1.09.  

I believe this issue might be what is causing a glitch in uploading custom arenas too. Maybe I’m wrong.

What was the link to report bugs to 2K? I still have the bug that my 4th MyFaction member turns into Brock Lesnar because I assigned him an alternate attire. Which crash the game if I try to play the female MyFaction team because it again try to transform into Lesnar.

7 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

What was the link to report bugs to 2K? I still have the bug that my 4th MyFaction member turns into Brock Lesnar because I assigned him an alternate attire. Which crash the game if I try to play the female MyFaction team because it again try to transform into Lesnar.

Feliz Navidad

https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

On 4/20/2022 at 4:56 PM, OutlawedGhost said:

Is this still going on? If so what is the "USED IN" message? Tried a quick test with this and it let me remove the CAW after deleting the Custom Draft Pool and GM save, so they may have patched it since. If it says a USED IN: MyGM Slot 1 or something, making a new MyGM in that slot and deleting it could make the game register it.

Nope, it is already fixed. :)

On 4/20/2022 at 8:14 PM, Gamezman40 said:

2. New problem in Universe mode; when I try to set up minor shows, they seem to default to major shows. There seems to be no way to fix it either.

I managed to create and update a minor show using edit shows (or create shows can't remember) part of Universe mode instead of adding on the calendar. It'll still give the major title missing or whatever but saves any change you make, you can just back out after clicking save and getting the error.

SO annoying! I had created a technician female caw leaving it as "Superstar" so I changed it to a powerhouse, used a name, changed stats and everything is fine.

Then whenever I'm trying to change the body to a heavyweight the game crashes!

So I deleted her and created a new Caw. Gave it a name, stats and so on, saved it, went back in, tried to change the body to a heavyweight and when I went to select the heaviest body type the game crashed AGAIN.

It seems that after the patch we can't create heavyweights anymore. :(

Great Birthday Present to me. -.-

EDIT: I retried a few times and found that if you don't change the height first and wait until a body is loaded, then switch, then wait, then switch again, you can manage to keep the heavyweight, change the height after without the game crashing.

Then save, get out from the caw creation and reenter.

Archived