Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

Totally annoying!

If you EVER played the my GM Mode you won't be able to delete Caws anymore.

Even I deleted all the GM Mode saves and Created Draft saves as also closed the game and reentered, everytime I'm trying to delete a caw it says that it is included in a MY GM save and that I need to delete the save if I want to delete the caw.

Since there are no MyGM saves in game anymore there is no way I can do that so I'm stuck with caws that I don't want to have anymore eating away slots for no reason at all.

I even checked my playstation 5 saves to see if the game saves data seperately like main save, caws, mygame saves, universe and so on but it is not the case which means that if I want to get rid of this caw I have to delete the whole game with all my creations to achieve that. Totally frustrating!

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's an infuriating bug in custom arenas that causes wrestlers to not bounce off the right ropes and just stall when thrown or running at them. *censored*ing.. test your goddamn game.

Is it a bug that the AI almost always kicks out of the first finisher you hit? I'll beat my opponent down red, health bar almost nothing, i hit my finisher and they kick out, everytime i gotta at least hit 2 or 3 finisher to pin them. Thats fun for some epic long matches, but for some i just wanna have a short match, hit my finisher and win. But its like it always turns into a 20 minute long match where the AI wont stay down for the 3, which gets really annoying when you got  finishers set to slow and you gotta build another finisher up.

When the opponents health is nothing and they're stunned a finisher should put them away, i don't mind every once in a while the AI kicking out, but seems like everytime i gotta use at least 2 finishers.

Update on a bug I been having. Remember when I mentioned that my 4th member in MyFaction turned into Brock Lesnar? I found the reason, whatever attires I assign to Brock Lesnar, for some reason will turn my 4th member into that attire.

Which also explain why playing the female team crashed my game because it tried to turn my 4th member into Brock Lesnar.

UPDATE: So I downloaded GV's WM38 Roman Reigns attire and assigned to Roman. Now the opponent team turned their 3rd member into WM38 Roman Reigns.

On 4/6/2022 at 8:16 PM, CROSS-Out said:

There's an infuriating bug in custom arenas that causes wrestlers to not bounce off the right ropes and just stall when thrown or running at them. *censored*ing.. test your goddamn game.

I've seen this same issue happen in "normal" arenas.

#ItHitsDifferent

6 minutes ago, The Walking Deadman said:

For some reason, every time I try to edit the face or body of a superstar, the game crashes. I didn't have this problem until today.

A few days ago I had this problem on PS4 too. Error code CE-34878-0. Reaching out to 2K support they said it’s a PS error code and not a problem with the game. I ended up doing a full Re initialisation of my PS4 but that may have been overkill. You may get back up and running with a backup of your save and reinstall of the game.

1 hour ago, FriedCaws said:

A few days ago I had this problem on PS4 too. Error code CE-34878-0. Reaching out to 2K support they said it’s a PS error code and not a problem with the game. I ended up doing a full Re initialisation of my PS4 but that may have been overkill. You may get back up and running with a backup of your save and reinstall of the game.

Had this same issue not long ago. Reinstalling the game was the only thing that fixed it for me. 

Hi m new another problems with CAWS has different Bodies they sweat less only head and neck and the default bodies like example randy orton if you hit them at upper chest his skin change to pink and hace marks con his body and CAWs are like plastic body models you hit them and never appears pink marks Im trying to edit the body types but today I havent tools , the only hope is wait and 2k solved this but I really doubt .. The other its wait for moda tools for mod this issues and make CAWS more realistic 

5 hours ago, Fenrir Vanagandr said:

Has anyone had the screen just go blue mid match? Like the HUDs disappear, the name/targeting still appears but everything else is just blue. It’s happened like 5 times, but not consistently. 

Not blue but I have had it go black in the same way.

This one happening to anyone?

I start up the game, system says "all online options are currently unavailable" and says there's un "unexpected error"...

I call bull**** on that one as mere moments later, I am posting this message here. ON THE F***ING INTERNET. Update the damn game, devs.

Well,

Just booted up game after not playing for over a week, and online options came back. Only problem is that any custom title I download shows up black (no logos, color, nothing), whether I play in Universe mode or otherwise. On top of that, I download the different AEW championships on CC (world, women's, etc.,) and they all show up on championship page as AEW world championship. Same title four frigging times! Hey 2K, fix your damned game!

My entire save got corrupted somehow. Just went to log in so I could download something I wanted off CC, and I got all the "play the tutorial" and "thank you for purchasing" disclaimers. Immediately, I just assumed that my profile had not signed in somehow...but it definitely did. So...now I'll be playing the goddamn Mysterio showcase again...plus the advances I had made in other places (and my downloaded content). I'm pissed, dude. Wtf.

Like...the only reason this should happen is if I turned it off while something was saving...and I definitely didn't. 

Well,

Universe mode is dead again. Tried to set up a WWE vs WCW rivalry (basically modern wwe vs new version of wcw with custom arenas). Once I was done setting up Nitro the show, I attempted to use a custom Nitro arena. Whoops! No single custom arena could be chosen.

Piece of crap 2K. Fix this and numerous other issues, now!

Cant make custom videos anymore, now. just get stuck in an infinite loading screen if I try. *censored*s sake. Focus less on your shitty combo system and useless pointless "oh so animted" menu screen and bug test your goddamn game. Im fed up.

Archived