Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

I didn't believe the render limit until my game just kept crashing any time I even go to caw mode...*Censored*.

So do I just have to delete em all now? This sucks.

didn't see any reply to my first message, so I will try again...

When I go into Universe mode (yes, it works now) and try using a custom title,  it shows up shaded black.  What can I do to fix this?

Also, when I try to create my own title, everything in the "relief" section where you can customize the front plate is also shaded black.

help??

I've noticed that when applying a custom face photo texture to a CAW, it ends up not lining up right when you go to edit the facial region. I tried with one of the default face photos and it lined up just fine. So it seems custom face photos don't line up correctly and make fixing up faces annoying, especially the eyebrows.

Some of the female hairstyles are still also messed up after the patch, but only when you apply them to a female. They're all fine on male CAWs.

Guest Fight Me.
4 hours ago, glchitman said:

So now my game crashes anytime I try and edit a CAW.  Is there a limit to the amount of CAWs you can have or is there a new logo limit?

There's a render limit around 35. Just deleted most of mine and it works again.

I’ve changed quite a few movesets. Watched a triple threat match with Finn Balor vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Chad Gable to see how my edited sets were in motion. Finn Balor performed a diving hurricanrana and a double leg drop during the match even though he doesn’t have it in his moveset. 

3 hours ago, WolfpacPrinxe said:

I’ve changed quite a few movesets. Watched a triple threat match with Finn Balor vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Chad Gable to see how my edited sets were in motion. Finn Balor performed a diving hurricanrana and a double leg drop during the match even though he doesn’t have it in his moveset. 

One thing I’ve noticed is that movesets tend to default to other moves in certain situations, most likely to avoid animation errors. For example, if you are on the top rope, and your opponent is too close for your top rope diving animation to play out properly, but too far away to kick away, you’ll do either a double axe handle or a hurricanrana instead. 

Does anyone know if setting 2 diving finisher works? As in, the supposed input for the 2nd slot finisher is to hold the finisher input, but in the case of diving finishers, holding the finisher input usually stalls the diving finisher animation (as in they stand up and “wait” until the input is released). I tried it with Ricochet, having set both 630 and Double Rotation Moonsault as finishers, but I think the double rotation Moonsault is bugged, since I couldn’t get the finisher (or signature) prompt for it to appear 

EDIT: 2nd finisher appears to work fine (Montez Ford has Five Star and the Rotating Frog Splash as finishers), it’s most likely just that Double Rotation Moonsault was the issue.

11 hours ago, King RyderFan said:

One thing I’ve noticed is that movesets tend to default to other moves in certain situations, most likely to avoid animation errors. For example, if you are on the top rope, and your opponent is too close for your top rope diving animation to play out properly, but too far away to kick away, you’ll do either a double axe handle or a hurricanrana instead. 

Ah, that makes some sense

Universe Mode just doesn't work this year and that's a shame.  Tag teams screw everything up.

It seems any stable that was added after 2K20 is broken and you can't swap out members, and if you delete them, they can't be in a tag team anymore and if you do too much customisation, wrestlers are simply gone from the rivalries screen.

One glitch I had that was a little annoying but kind of funny was I was having a 6 man tag team diva match and the diva I was playing as began to motor around the ring and so did my opponent it did not get bad enough I had to restart the match bur as anyone else had any crazy glitches 

On 3/28/2022 at 10:42 AM, Fenrir Vanagandr said:

Does anyone know if setting 2 diving finisher works? As in, the supposed input for the 2nd slot finisher is to hold the finisher input, but in the case of diving finishers, holding the finisher input usually stalls the diving finisher animation (as in they stand up and “wait” until the input is released). I tried it with Ricochet, having set both 630 and Double Rotation Moonsault as finishers, but I think the double rotation Moonsault is bugged, since I couldn’t get the finisher (or signature) prompt for it to appear 

EDIT: 2nd finisher appears to work fine (Montez Ford has Five Star and the Rotating Frog Splash as finishers), it’s most likely just that Double Rotation Moonsault was the issue.

All face away dive finishers are bugged and rarely work.

Once again experiencing an issue with uploading images. The wrong one appears in my Incoming section. So I delete the image and try again, and the wrong image comes up again.

Edit- currently no images are coming up in my Incoming section at all. This happens periodically but I thought the hot fix would cause it to stop 

well,

installed the patch but previous problem still exists (where any created or custom championship shows up in-game entirely blank or black). Also, new problem: created wrestler profiles bleed into one another in selection screen (the one where you choose who fights whom).

guess I'll be waiting for another patch update. Sigh...

Archived