Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am getting REALLY *censored*ING FED UP with community creations locking up. Focus less on your stupid *censored*ing animations in your menus and more on making them *censored*ing work.

5 hours ago, Datoxy said:

After the patch I have caws that look fine in creation suite but in a match some of the custom images are moved up a bit. I've had this same bug before but I'm not sure if it was in 2k19 or 2k20.

I feel like I also remember this being a thing that was "fixed" by going in and manually repositioning the logos on the CAW. Might be misremembering but I really do feel like that was a thing in a previous 2K game.

When I go in options -> roster and try to edit the Hurt Business team, I can't edit anything. I am trying to add Shelton & Cedric because they only have Lashley & MVP by default but I can't do that.

The other teams has no problem.

EDIT: Imperium too, I can't edit anything.

EDIT 2: I noticed New Day is just Kingston & Wood, I tried to add Big E and when I try to save, the game says ''This team cannot be created, an existing team with the same members already exists''. What?

13 minutes ago, AegisAvenger said:

When I go in options -> roster and try to edit the Hurt Business team, I can't edit anything. I am trying to add Shelton & Cedric because they only have Lashley & MVP by default but I can't do that.

The other teams has no problem.

EDIT: Imperium too, I can't edit anything.

EDIT 2: I noticed New Day is just Kingston & Wood, I tried to add Big E and when I try to save, the game says ''This team cannot be created, an existing team with the same members already exists''. What?

Lashley & MVP have a tag entrance that’s non selectable. When you go to preview the tag motion it’s generic tag motion 1. Hopefully in another patch, those entrances will be added in. 

Nevermind, adding material to images works when you use transparency, I was using the colorless option in emboss and then it resets. Using transparency works fine though. One other thing though, I was using a song for a caw, I think it was called the hurt business but that song is gone now unless they changed the name?

17 hours ago, WolfpacPrinxe said:

Lashley & MVP have a tag entrance that’s non selectable. When you go to preview the tag motion it’s generic tag motion 1. Hopefully in another patch, those entrances will be added in. 

I just read this and... I don't know what to think of it...

Ring announcements just stop at some point in the Universe mode if you play a card. Don't know if it's related but it happened twice when having an entrance with Io Shirai and then the announcements never come back for the rest of the show.

Sucks.

Also, a lot of entrance themes are WAY too quiet, especially the openings.

Oh, and it's great that we can't edit 4 people entrances, I can't get the order of Imperium right for the life of me. Walter is never in the position he should be.

So yeah apparently if you have over 35 custom renders the game will crash anytime you go into edit CAS and change their render, i had about 41 and it kept crashing on me when going into edit CAS and trying to change their render, i deleted some and got down to 31 and its no longer crashing. Has anyone else experienced this? Its really frustrating and needs fixed.

4 hours ago, J-man89 said:

So yeah apparently if you have over 35 custom renders the game will crash anytime you go into edit CAS and change their render, i had about 41 and it kept crashing on me when going into edit CAS and trying to change their render, i deleted some and got down to 31 and its no longer crashing. Has anyone else experienced this? Its really frustrating and needs fixed.

I ended giving up by removing all custom portraits and just selecting a pose again so it will show up.

No problems since then.

Also a annoying bug in MyGM mode:

the undertaker asked me to put him in a tag team with morrison and I said yes.

I had them as a team in a tag team match two weeks in a row, then in the third week the undertaker tells me that I didn't granted his wish, that he is totally dissappointed that I disrespect me and his morale went massively down.

I was like REALLY? Are you kidding me now? Frustrating when you are trying to build up someone properly.

20 minutes ago, Saturi said:

I ended giving up by removing all custom portraits and just selecting a pose again so it will show up.

No problems since then.

Also a annoying bug in MyGM mode:

the undertaker asked me to put him in a tag team with morrison and I said yes.

I had them as a team in a tag team match two weeks in a row, then in the third week the undertaker tells me that I didn't granted his wish, that he is totally dissappointed that I disrespect me and his morale went massively down.

I was like REALLY? Are you kidding me now? Frustrating when you are trying to build up someone properly.

Yeah unfortunately thats the only thing to do until they fix it i guess, i don't get why having a certain amount of logos or renders are such an issue with this games stability. Prior to the patch you could only have up to 280 custom logos or the game would crash in Universe Mode, now you can only have up to 35 custom renders or it crashes in CAS, seriously whats the deal?

Did anyone experience these 2 glitches? One of the Diving CL's don't connect at all , no matter how many times you try to use it AND the other glitch is the Top Left Corner will reverse/flip your animation for some odd reason. I think that has something to do with the AI thinking it's running out of room and flipping the animation but that'd just be a guess. UPDATE: I'm testing it and and with this animation sometimes it uses the Right Arm and Other times it's the Left WTF is going on with this game?

Archived