Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

17 minutes ago, MayorHaggar said:

I've seen some people talk about crashes but I'm curious if anyone knows what might be causing it? My game on PS5 suddenly started crashing constantly last night. Sometimes just browsing the menus, sometimes before a match when picking an arena. Seemed to be super random. 

It's apparently the number of custom images causing the issue. If you have more than 230, I think, it causes crashes.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Creepy Bro said:

Saw the first instance of tearing on my character's mask as I played through MyRise last night...

Game also forced me to accept the EULA for the millionth time.

WWE 2K22_20220318170755.jpg

On mine the mouth area glitches through the material. I've reported this to 2K to see if they fix it.

2022-03-17 3.jpg

I find it laughable that people tried to excuse removal of body customization in CAWs by saying that it would fix clipping, when the clipping is almost as bad in this game as it is in 2K20.

7 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

I find it laughable that people tried to excuse removal of body customization in CAWs by saying that it would fix clipping, when the clipping is almost as bad in this game as it is in 2K20.

Yeah it's a bit mad. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now though because it is early days and there's hopefully more patching to come but as for now I can't use this for my YouTube vids yet. It's a big thing for me too because just about nearly all the characters in my vids are masked Lucha guys.

Just now, cmhunter7g2 said:

Yeah it's a bit mad. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now though because it is early days and there's hopefully more patching to come but as for now I can't use this for my YouTube vids yet. It's a big thing for me too because just about nearly all the characters in my vids are masked Lucha guys.

To be honest, despite the fact the game is factually better in pure terms of functionality in comparison to 2K20, I don't see myself playing this one all that much. I don't like the combo and grapple system and I feel with over double the usual dev time, these bugs shouldn't have been an issue still.

6 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

To be honest, despite the fact the game is factually better in pure terms of functionality in comparison to 2K20, I don't see myself playing this one all that much. I don't like the combo and grapple system and I feel with over double the usual dev time, these bugs shouldn't have been an issue still.

Yeah definitely better than 2K20.

Thankfully I only use this franchise these days mostly for com vs. com exhibition matches for my vids to build stories off and such. I never take advantage of other modes like universe and such. Now if I can atleast just get some com vs. com exhibition stuff in then it's good for me (well, I need the video creator too of course). I literally put everything into my mask designs and saw the justice 2K19 did them and in 2K22 they look brilliant with the new lighting and stuff just excluding the mouth glitching through.

This is getting more and more frustrating again! Now we have to confirm the eula and stuff after every launch of the game and the universe still doesnt work and immediately crashes the game!

Even on the delete manager if you select universe so you can delete it the game crashes immediately!

4 hours ago, AlterNation said:

It's apparently the number of custom images causing the issue. If you have more than 230, I think, it causes crashes.

I had only 166 and it still crashed everytime I tried to start the universe or tried to select the universe through the deletion manager.

Now I let all my "unused" images get deleted, it deleted 64 images which included all the portraits that were applied on my custom superstars because the system doesn't seem to recognize that custom portraits were used so it marks them as "unused" no matter what and that's one of the things I think causes the crashes.

EDIT: downloaded like 3 caws, started the universe and the game crashed AGAIN.

Guest Fight Me.
4 hours ago, WarGreymon77 said:

probably a 205 thing

Probably. It's weird though cause I can put the Light Heavyweight title on X-Pac lmao

So an interesting bug, if you go to tag team entrance and preview Seth and Murphy template. It plays Seth Monday night messiah theme and has the videos from then. But if you try to assign it all the spots are blank since they can't be selected in create an entrance.

Game seems to crash any time I do something involving arenas. At first I thought it was merely trying to download a custom arena...because it happened twice doing that. Then I thought it was anything involving custom arenas in general, because it crashed when I tried to book a match with an arena I already had. And then...it crashed again when I just changed the arena to a normal in-game WWE one. So...all I know is that it seems to hate arenas of all varieties right now.

Guest Fight Me.
10 minutes ago, Generations said:

Game seems to crash any time I do something involving arenas. At first I thought it was merely trying to download a custom arena...because it happened twice doing that. Then I thought it was anything involving custom arenas in general, because it crashed when I tried to book a match with an arena I already had. And then...it crashed again when I just changed the arena to a normal in-game WWE one. So...all I know is that it seems to hate arenas of all varieties right now.

Yes, right now if you have over 280 images the game will crash in multiple modes.

Guest Fight Me.
1 minute ago, Generations said:

OOF!

Yeah, I had to delete some attires last night cause I finally had time to make my own guy but it kept crashing lol I would also select logos to delete manually cause the game might select logos that are actually being used like renders.

Guest Fight Me.

This isn't something high on the priority list at all...but one thing I hope they fix is the jukebox. The fact that these songs don't fade out and just abruptly move on to the next theme annoys me so much. I be jamming out to Toni Storm's theme and then it cuts out mid-lyric. ???

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

Yes, right now if you have over 280 images the game will crash in multiple modes.

Well I deleted all "unused images" yesterday and the universe mode worked for like 5 seconds.

Today it crashes whenever I'm trying to open it. All the other modes work.

So I did the deletion again and it removed 3 images that were actually used but are marked as "unused" since the system doesn't notice that portraits are applied on caws.

So I thought it will work afterwards but it still doesn't even all the images are clean and I'm under 200.

SO annoying!

Just had a cool glitch in a tag ladder match. I climbed the ladder went to grab the title and I froze so Humberto Carrillo climbed over me and Jimmy Uso climbed the other side fighting with Humberto but I was getting hit as well. Jey then knocked over the ladder and all three of us came crashing on to the ladders in the ring. 

Guest Fight Me.

Are crowd reactions still glitched? Cause I went through the whole roster and fixed their reactions but I feel like some guys are still getting booed lol

Archived