Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

Are all 2k games this crash worthy?! 

it’s fine for ages, then you do something like create an arena, or download one logo and then try and go into your universe mode and it just repeatedly crashes the game - I now can’t open universe mode. 

It’s a good game when you’re allowed to play it but f**k me 2k you had two years to rid it of repeated crashes.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 of my caws,(out of 20), that used to work fine a couple of days ago are now displayed with 'glossy black material' on all clothes during matches.
Sometimes you can see the real material for a seconde but it's looks like a rendering/lighting issue.
I was playing with in-game arenas so it's not an issue related to custom arena lighting.

2 of my caws that used to work fine a couple of days ago (not the same caws as the post above) are now displayed with the same short hairstyle during matches instead of the hairstyles assigned in to them in the Creation suite.
This game is a mess and it's getting ridiculous...........

Everything in terms of using a custom arena during a match crashes the game, even when viewing a custom show in the creations suite. Downloading an arena is fine but cannot use it, just playing the game casually with the in-game roster and in-game arenas work perfectly fine. 

I can't switch arena's before matches without crashing the game. I figured it might have something to do with me using caws but I also crash when using the normal roster. So I can't use any of the arena's I've paid for right now. Honestly, I'm starting to feel this game crashes more than 2k20...

22 hours ago, Datoxy said:

I can't switch arena's before matches without crashing the game. I figured it might have something to do with me using caws but I also crash when using the normal roster. So I can't use any of the arena's I've paid for right now. Honestly, I'm starting to feel this game crashes more than 2k20...

I had this one two.
I deleted a few caws and arenas and it went back to normal...
There seems to be an invisible glitchy limit of download stuff that make the game crash when reached...

Had anyone tested this game???

Guest Fight Me.

I know @Jeb ? had issues deleting logos with the game deleting logos that were being used. Does the same happen if you manually pick unused logos? Just read about how having about 280 logos and up can cause the game to crash in multiple modes.

I  uploaded 2 caws the night before last and noticed one was gone from uploads after around 10 minutes. It had a few downloads 4 or 5 and was in my uploaded section before so it definitely worked. . Ok. Last night I got around 17 downloads on deadpool in about 4 minutes I think, and then it disappeared like the other caw. Huh?

Anyone have any ideas what's going on? Is this a bug -  I  can't see how my creations could get flagged and  removed in less than 10 minutes? There's dozens uploaded per minute. And there was nothing outright shady about any of it. 

Only one of 3 is still up, plus I got diamond status from about 40 downloads? does that sound right? so low..

Anyway, I don't know if to keep trying or give up. Maybe my return to creating will be short if everything I upload disappears in 5 minutes. See my thread in creations if you care to see what got disappeared.

Started up the game today, and it asked me to do the EULA and all that again, and all my CAWs and images are gone. XBox "manage this game" says it's version 1.0.0.8 again (though in game it says 1.05) and all my stuff is just gone. Between that an all the other bugs, I've requested a refund. Tired of payin for broken games.

Well I'm getting a glitch where my character's mouth glitches through the mask. All the CAWs I make that I'm fond of use this same mask so I'm hoping this gets patched. Also not so keen on how when you apply a custom imported image onto the masks it has to bend with the material and what not. 2K19 got it done better. However I'm definitely impressed with other aspects of the game. The lighting in the entrances looks great I have to say. 

Has anyone else run into an Universe mode issue where once certain wrestlers are finished with one rivalry, they are not selectable for any further new rivalries? For example, Brock Lesnar and Batista finished their rivalry. Now, they don't even show up in the character select when putting together another rivalry. The same is true for my feud between RKBRO vs Miz/Morrison, among others. 60% of my RAW roster are not selectable for new feuds.

On 3/15/2022 at 5:33 PM, Datoxy said:

This has started happening with me as well on Series X. Very dumb bug which wasn't happening before the 1.05 patch.

Archived