Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

Game randomly switched itself back to button mashing for pins, for no given reason, in universe mode. *Censored* off 2K. I do not want to *censored*ing button mash.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Cannot delete images from the 2K website. This is an issue because I'm at the limit already. 49/50

2. I can't see all of the images that I did upload/download, because the in-game image manager in the online section says "There are no incoming images" but it also says page 1/4 L2 R2. But I can't change pages.

1 hour ago, Fenrir Vanagandr said:

I think Io Shirai’s moonsault can’t be used when facing away from the opponent. I’m not sure if it’s just the move, or if it’s set as finisher or what.

This is a problem with all face away dive finishers. And even facing inward, they're very finicky on when they want to work.

18 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Game randomly switched itself back to button mashing for pins, for no given reason, in universe mode. *Censored* off 2K. I do not want to *censored*ing button mash.

I can feel you.

I still can believe the *censored*ing "button mashing is back, y'all" u.u

47 minutes ago, Souljask said:

I can feel you.

I still can believe the *censored*ing "button mashing is back, y'all" u.u

A couple people seem to be under the impression I'm joking or exaggerating when I mention how painful mashing is for me. I have arthritis in both my hands, not only is button mashing harder for me now than when I was a kid, it causes flare-ups.

This is without mentioning that it lowers your controllers life expectancy. It's infuriating.

Selected a tiffany stratton caw on cc to check it out, used the circle button to go back to the list and stuck there forever.

Had to close the game to get out. :(

Just did a test match to see the difference between the Eddie models (default Eddie and Eddie WM 21 since that one has his heel render imo) and in the first match I threw Robert Roode into the lowrider just to see what would happen and it glitched to the side lol. Also Eddie just appeared during his entrance when the camera cut to the stage. 

Guest Fight Me.

I see online that there's a special championship entrance with Roman and Heyman but I didn't see it when I used them the other night? Does it not work with alt attires perhaps??? I only got Roman's 2K20 title entrance with Heyman doing generic manager stuff.

18 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

I see online that there's a special championship entrance with Roman and Heyman but I didn't see it when I used them the other night? Does it not work with alt attires perhaps??? I only got Roman's 2K20 title entrance with Heyman doing generic manager stuff.

I'm sure it work properly for me when I used custom attire of Gamevolt. Here's a screenshot.

Dz6DbFY.jpg

Guest Fight Me.

That's the attire I got too lol Hmm the video I saw was at Mania too. Maybe arena specific? Hope not, I'll try again to make sure though.

8 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Just tried it now after the patch with a second attire and it still works for me. Used the current Raw arena.

Archived