Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Jeb ★ unpinned, pinned and unlocked this topic
  • Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game Crashed when I clicked on the logo manager.

Another time it crashed on universe when I was adding champioships in a brand and clicked on the MITB so I can select a case

The third time it crashed when I went to the face modification and wanted to select a texture to apply on my caw.

Another problem is that the cheecks modification is barely noticeable. In WWE2K19 we could clearly see a difference but now it doesn't matter if you are at zero or 100, it looks as if you only modified about 10 points max.

Due to this its very difficult to create a proper female caw which is very annoying.

^thought it was just me with the cheek morphing

I think middle cheek morphing still works to some degree but upper and lower sliders didn't show a difference, at least that I saw

I had a random crash when I accessed movesets for the first time. I had gone from CAS, to CAE, to CAV, and on to movesets when the latter crashed. A report and restart later and it worked fine. Don't know why it would have done so but I hope it doesn't happen again. I hate movesets enough without having that added discouragement lol.

4 hours ago, El Marsh said:

^thought it was just me with the cheek morphing

I think middle cheek morphing still works to some degree but upper and lower sliders didn't show a difference, at least that I saw

I had a random crash when I accessed movesets for the first time. I had gone from CAS, to CAE, to CAV, and on to movesets when the latter crashed. A report and restart later and it worked fine. Don't know why it would have done so but I hope it doesn't happen again. I hate movesets enough without having that added discouragement lol.

Happened to me as well with create a move set after fooling around in CAS

Tried to play the Samoa Joe match in Rey's showcase. Tried it twice. Both times the opening video started glitching and lagging. After skipping that, the match started, but my controller didn't actually have any affect on the character. None of the face buttons (or even start/select). I had to hit the Xbox logo button to return to the main Xbox home, quit the game entirely, then boot back up. Same thing twice. Shut down my system entirely now and am about to try for a third time...fingers crossed. Also, the creation server seems to be down...not a glitch, so much as an observation.

Facing away diving turnbuckle finishers in general are extremely finnicky on when they want to be usable. I eventually had to switch my finisher from the corkscrew moonsault to the spiral tap because it just did not want to let me use it 80 percent of the time.

That old bug where you irish whip someone to a corner and they just run in place at the corner instead of hitting it into position is back. seems random on when it triggers.

Also sit-up bug is still there, PLEASE patch that, it is incredibly immersion killing.

1 hour ago, WolfpacPrinxe said:

^thats not a bug, they removed the normal instant recovery option. The only ones that are optional are Deadman and Kip-Up. Hopefully it’s patched back in because I can’t deal with everyone sitting up like Undertaker. 

I'm not talking about instant recovery, Im talking about how they get up every time they're down in the middle of the match. It is a bug, and was a bug in 2K20 as well after the first patch.

I thought the whole point of removing our body size options in CAW mode was to prevent as much clipping and warping? Yet wearing the NXT belt, its warping and clipping into my jacket still.

Since I like watching entrances. I found some entrances have glitchy pyros. They should fix those specially the Current Kane ring Pyro it does not look good as it looks choppy. Speaking of Kane, his ring pyro does not even work but has the explosion sounds in the Brothers of Destruction team entrance and so is Undertaker's entrance attire.

Also Triple H water spit does not look good too. His 2K19 one is much better.

If you have a backstage brawl DON'T push your enemy behind this box or they will stuck first like a ragdoll over it and then permanetly behind it.

I had to restart the match to get out of it.

My-Rise-Bug.png

Guest Fight Me.

I'm tryna upload my logos for my friends and I, but when I get to the hashtag menu it changes to logos from this Roman attire I downloaded. ???

Well another Bug on MyRise.

I'm in the middle of the championship match against Natalya, a cutscene plays, Toni Storms music plays, the ref look to the ramp, she comes from behind to attack me I dodge and hit her, she rolls out of the ring.

I'm going after natalya, everytime I pinned natalya, toni came back, entered the ring and break up the pin attempt the immediately run to the outside and started walking up the ramp to go backstage, the ref was stuck not reacting at all and kept watching towards the ramp, by every pin attempt he wouldnt count and toni would run down the ramp, enter the ring, break the pin and run back up the ramp over and over again.

After several attempts I tried to move the ref with my body and went for a pin again, Natalya all of sudden looked like a ragdol with her legs looking like a ragdolls for a sec, toni run back as usual but then the ref started to count so I won the match in time.

Archived