WWE 2K22 MyGM Mode Thread

Jeb ★

Discuss your plans/ideas for MyGM mode!

Introducing MyGM
It’s your turn to call the shots as a WWE General Manager. Take the reins of Raw, Smackdown, NXT or NXT UK and draft your ultimate roster of WWE Superstars and Legends, then compete against rival GM’s to build the biggest brand in the WWE Universe.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I created Vickie Guerrero and used her as a GM yesterday.

The mode seems to be fun so far and I'm happy we have the chance to also play matches during the show ourselves if we want.

The mode so far is solid, what bothers me a bit is that sometimes triple H requests are kinda annoying forcing you to book people and stuff only to get the goodie or you wont get it at all.

Most of all when they are people that need a break which you wanted to rest for the week.

Other than that it would had been awesome if we could also have custom brands in the MyGM mode instead of the standard WWE ones.

Maybe they can implement this in the next game.

well I won my first GM Mode (15 Rounds) with Vickie Guerrero (SD) against Shane Mc Mahon(RAW) and won a "Code" that had a Triple H Card that I could unlock.

Playing now a 25 Rounds with Sonya(NXTUK) vs Stephanie (NXT) (round 22 so far and ahead of her in fans even she has tons more money).

I like the mode a lot and I'm doing good on it. :D

Hope to unlock more stuff and be able to find this code again so I can get the goodies.

Anyone know if it will be ever possible to book triple threats, fatal 4 ways and other matches somehow aswell?

Can only book 1vs1 and tag team matches so far.  

1 hour ago, AegisAvenger said:

Any advices to get a 5 stars match? Only trophy left for that mode.

4 stars rivalry + bonus match power card + 60 popularity for both should be enough to do the trick. Can do it in the first month if focusing all the effort in it.

I'm using Sonya Deville as GM for Smackdown going against Stephanie on RAW. I'm playing 50 weeks and I'm on about week 30 I think. I've had a blast with this mode.

Randy Orton is the WWE Champion and Charlotte is the Women's Champion. I've booked Orton against Lashley, Lesnar, McIntyre, and just recently Batista who I signed temporarily, and he's defeated them all. I can't seem to get the belt off him. Dude is a beast in the mode.  Any ideas on who should be the next challenger? I've got a really good budget so I can sign a big name.

• 1 month later...

Just a tip in case some of you might not know!

If you want to use the tag titles for a all womens MyGM Mode do the following:

- start the GM Mode in the Normal or Hard Mode (it doesn't work on the Easy Mode)

- book a tag team match that includes your brands womens champion (being a part of one of the teams)

- make it a title match

- the game will automatically book a tag team championship match in which the first womens tag champions will be crowned while the actual womens championship won't be on the line

This way you can have the womens title and tag titles for the women which is more fun and gives you more options for feuds and belts.

Well it seems that to raise the difficulty they just let the AI Enemy have higher ratings by cheating instead of making the AI play smarter and this is annoying when it comes to the Normal mode.

Whenever I had  tried out similar or unmatching classes in feuds in previous MyGM games to test it out Triple H immediately told me that I should match the classes, aligments and so on cause otherwise the rating will be bad, people won't like it and so on.

So I booked great rivalries, with matching classes and all and still had lower rating (even for  table, tlc, extrem rules and so on matches) while the enemy AI had like cruiser vs cruiser level 1 feud in a normal match and still had a higher/better rating them me without even using a card to push it. Ridicoulosly unfair and annoying. 

Of course I could stick with the easy mode but unfortunately the tag titles are only available on the normal and hard modes which is another annoying thing.

• 1 month later...

Archived