Tech Preview #3! CROWBAR!

Ernez

Uhh.. I'm sorry. I know I sound like a negative dickhead on here but.. this really didn't impress me.

If you're going to have your trailer jokingly shoot on the people waiting to see your game, I think you need to have something better to show than..  well, that.

Yeah, the morphing is better than the nZo trailer, but it's still not what I'd call... good? The lip syncing is really really off at times, the drinking from the glass looks really bad, sorry to say, and frankly I don't think having him kinda come down on people who are a bit fed up with their advertising system is a good idea.

Sorry, this just didn't impress me. It certainly didn't look anything "built for next gen".

For a game that isn’t from WWE or Yuke’s, I think it’s impressive that it looks that good. Not a knock on Crowbar who I’ve seen live, but you’d think they’d be choosing bigger names for these tech reveals, or atleast modern day big indy names. I liked the way his hair moved but I need to see it in gameplay. I think we all need to see the gameplay to truly judge what this game is all about.

Remember it's a passion project. They don't think like "oh lets only do videos with RVD to sell" they're thinking more "Oh I'm here with Crowbar right now? let's cut a promo for fun and release it"

Archived