Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/3/2022 at 7:48 PM, Jeb ? said:

Men's Royal Rumble Match
30-Man Royal Rumble
RAW: AJ Styles, Angelo Dawkins, Austin Theory, Big E, United States Champion Damian Priest, Dominik Mysterio, Kevin Owens, Montez Ford, Rey Mysterio
SmackDown: Happy Corbin, Sir Kofi Kingston, Madcap Moss, Sami Zayn, Sheamus
Free Agents: Johnny Knoxville
15 competitors TBA
GepOlWo.jpg

Half of the Men's Rumble already revealed

42 minutes ago, T-Hell said:

At least it sounds similar, but yeah, Gunther is more.. generic I guess.

It's Gunter Stark. Name of a real Nazi...mother*censored*ers couldn't use google for 2 seconds?

7 hours ago, A->CP10 said:

If we are really taking the route of Rollins winning the Universal Title and Roman facing Brock at WM for the WWE title, I really hope the winner of the RR is Seth's WM opponent and not Roman Reigns

I think Roman losing the title (not clean) then winning the Rumble to challenge Brock is the route they’re going

Credit: pwinsider

Possible rumble spoilers

WWE is bringing at least two top WWE NXT talents in for Royal Rumble weekend, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

WWE NXT Champion Bron Breakker and Gunther, the former WALTER, are slated to be in St. Louis next weekend for the Rumble event.

There's no confirmation they will be in the Men's Rumble but they will, at least, be on deck if needed

Fightful says The IInspiration/IIconics were asked if they wanted to be in the Rumble too but they declined. And that other recently released talent have been asked too apparently.

She's been posting a lot of physical therapy updates but it seems like to me she's just started to make some progress with her leg. I don't think she's ready yet, maybe Mania season.

9 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

good im glad people aren't rolling over.

Yeah, the pure idea that this or that former wwe talent could show up in the rumble, has people really crazy and im mostly here going "What? Why? They used this talent like shit, why do you want them to show up there?"

Im glad for every wrestlers who says no to the WWE on this.
They fired 90 people and now scramble to fill the Rumbles like idiots.

It would have been hilarious if they wouldnt have been able to fill the Rumbles, would have served them right. 

Apparently they aren't gonna use NXT talent anymore like before, and only bringing them up when they've officially been called up. Or I guess the tryout runs they've been doing on Main Event with Ciampa and Dunne. Maybe they're the only ones who have a chance of appearing.

Archived