Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Reddit post says Meltzer says Punk is injured after the backstage brawl - likely tore his pec. It's a  arm injury..

Tearing your pec in a fight is ridiculous, not like it’s an MMA match or anything but just throwing hands is wild. Put that shit on MJF on Wednesday and don’t look back. Send Punk home and fine every member of The Elite. Put your foot down Tony. 

If Punk leaves it would be hysterical because he called Hangman emptyheaded and jeopardizing the company and look at this idiot. 

2 hours ago, TNFNS said:

Tearing your pec in a fight is ridiculous, not like it’s an MMA match or anything but just throwing hands is wild. Put that shit on MJF on Wednesday and don’t look back. Send Punk home and fine every member of The Elite. Put your foot down Tony. 

I saw that it was a possible triceps injury which occurred during the match.

Fining the Elite is a paltry punishment. They got physical, too. Not to mention they’re executives, they should be held at a higher professional standard. They shouldn’t be barging into peoples’ locker rooms and shit. That’s unprofessional. If the precedent was established with the Kingston incident, then suspensions should be dealt accordingly and the Elite should probably lose their EVP status because you can’t be conducting your business in that manner.

Damn, what I be missing around here? 🤣🤣🤣 Did Punk really go on a Cabana-Rant unprompted? WHAT?

So apparently The Elite, Nakazawa, Cutler, Buck and Daniels have all been suspended. How does the ones who tried to diffuse the situation get suspended? This is the first time I heard Michael Nakazawa's name mentioned though. But Cutler, Buck and Daniels were trying to stop it. Absolutely mind boggling. 

That's amazing 

FB_IMG_1662579390874.jpg

Edited by Kman

Found on  reddit

[Wrestling Observer] - A Zoom call is scheduled with Punk & Steel for 4 PM today with AEW Personnel. - Punk will require surgery, necessitating a new champion be crowned.

Just wash your hands of this now. I didn't realize that this all started cause Punk recognized a dude that Cabana worked with YEARS ago and hasn't talked to in years. 

I’m thinking Punk knew he was hurt after the match, knew it was the end and went off the rails on everybody. Most likely his goodbye moment. 

Guest Fight Me.

More details came out and apparently Kenny tried to save Larry and get him out of the room before Ace bit him. Saved one dog, bit by another. 😭😭😭