Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

was announced on this evening’s AEW Rampage that former women’s champion Hikaru Shida had been injured in her Street Fight with Serena Deeb, and would no longer be able to compete in the Owen Hart Memorial tournament. Kris Statlander was named as Shida’s replacement.

However, there is now an interesting wrinkle added to the story. Shida took to Twitter during tonight’s Rampage and revealed that she is not injured at all, nor was she informed that she was being pulled from the tournament. Her full tweet reads:

“Well…. I already had 4 matches after the street fight and just finished the greatest fighting musical show. But I seem to have been injured…Japanese wrestling is nothing for them. I’m so sorry. And sorry couldn’t be in the tournament too. I’m glad from my heart that Kris is in the tournament now. And I’m gonna try to enjoy sudden holidays in Japan because it has been a while before I had. Be positive!”

We cannot currently confirm whether this is an elaborate storyline for Shida in AEW, or an actual shoot. Check out her tweets below.

Guest Fight Me.

MJF no showed his meet and greet today. Considering people paid $100 to meet him and they had to either get refunds or use it to meet someone else, no the MJF-TK drama ain't a work lol

Apparently Samoa Joe no showed too.

Edited by Fight Me.

On 5/28/2022 at 9:24 PM, Fight Me. said:

MJF no showed his meet and greet today. Considering people paid $100 to meet him and they had to either get refunds or use it to meet someone else, no the MJF-TK drama ain't a work lol

Apparently Samoa Joe no showed too.

They said Joe no showed too?

Guest Fight Me.
2 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

They said Joe no showed too?

It turns out he was double booked. He had a voiceover session to do.

Guest Fight Me.

Jake Atlas was arrested over the weekend for domestic violence. The victim was NXT's Duke Hudson.

Don't want to lump it in with "drama"...because it is SO much more. But...Lee Moriarty's nephew was killed in a drive-by shooting. He was a year old. 

Heartbreaking.

Apparently Ethan Page is upset he doesn't wrestle much and Thunder Rosa is upset about not being used as well as she is, like being at media events and in shitty time slots on the show.

at least he did it off screen this time and not on a episode of *censored*ing Dynamite lmaoo

seeing reports Jeff got arrested again?

EDIT: yup. 

smh man

Edited by EJ!

What is Going on currently? 

The naomi/Sasha thing, the ibushi Situation, andrade, jeff arrested, Thunder rosa allegedly sandbagging Shafir on purpose...drama left and right. 

Pack it up. Dudes done. I don’t ever have a desire to see this man on TV again. No one in wrestling has EVER got as many chances as Jeff Hardy. That’s it for him. 

45 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

AEW needs to do better. 

It boils down to what we known all along what multiple  People have said it's a lack of management

What a way to end it all. I really hoped Jeff had gotten himself straight but.... ugh, yeah, get him out of here. Idk if the man needs therapy, rehab or jail time, but get him outta here.