AEW Drama

Austin3035

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's mad how much of a pass they all get regarding their pettiness. Punk gets dragged through the mud (not completely unjustified) yet these clowns just get away with being limp d**ked dirtsheet stooges. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never a dull day with Punk involved.
There is no reason to bring Steel back at all...and if Punk demands that, *censored*ing get rid of Punk.

This shit is just insane at this point.
These are grown ass people and they act like god damn children.
Someone has to put their foot down and make hard decision.

Get your shit together and make a ton of money...how freaking hard is that?

7 hours ago, Generations said:

I feel like...if you have a fight with a  coworker and shove them or something, that's something that can be worked through...but, when you *censored*ing bite someone, there is no world where it makes any sense to rehire you. Ever. For any reason.

Yeah. Biting is what toddlers do at Nursery. Adults should know better. 

• 4 weeks later...

Won't be missed. - Not sure if he did anything remarkable as a producer, but I feel like most people weren't aware he was even there. Doubt it will have a huge impact on the product, and he was probably underqualified to be there to begin with. Just another former RoH guy getting a job for the sake of "honoring the past" or whatever. - Put him on the same list as Ace Steel, regarding people who didn't serve a higher purpose.

Edited by Generations

On 6/13/2023 at 3:50 AM, Lunchbox said:

Superstars need to just say no. Or airports need to help them out.

If they personlize the autographs it should devalue theire sale amount I imagine..

A Jeff Hardy autograph that starts with " To Dave..or something" likely won't sell as fast as "just" his name..

Who rated out "newz" the the once mighty Meltzer or any of the Elte friendly 'journalists"??

Credit: pwinsider 

Over the last few hours, we have received a lot of emails asking about rumors of another CM Punk-AEW blow up.  I hate even addressing this, but I figured it's best to do this once here on the site as opposed to constantly responding to emails.

This is what we know:

The rumors started around an interview Punk did with ESPN's Marc Raimondi to promote AEW Collision.

The interview was set up by AEW and was done with their knowledge earlier this week.  

No one that I am aware of has actually read or seen the interview, since it hasn't actually been released.  

This begs the question why anyone would be upset about it, since they have no idea what's, you know, actually in the interview. 

So, it's possible some of this is just hype to get people paying attention to the new series. 

It's just as possible that people are assuming the worst given the history of Punk and The Elite, etc.

The interview is expected to be released tomorrow, so at that point we'll have an accurate account of what is and isn't in it and how good/bad/whatever it actually is.

Until then, it's all something that could amount to nothing, like the imaginary TV deal and the Saudi purchase of WWE, which all began as baseless rumors and amounted to nothing in the end. 

We will see. 

• 1 month later...

Like im not a fan of her, her wrestling style just isnt for me and the match with Britt was really clunky medicore...but thats about it.
She or Britt arent untalented or so, they just had a bad day and a match that just didnt work.

Taya has been all over the world, that doesnt happen if you are that bad and she looks fine.

Like who are these dudes to talk about a Person that way?
80% of the IWC can not reach around to wipe their ass Properly, who are these sweat donkeys to insult any Wrestler ever?