AEW Drama

Austin3035

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't even found Sammy entertaining in a long while. Sure...the talent he has is undeniable. But, his attitude has undermined most of that for me. - You can hear it with the crowd as well. The boos for the guys are atomic, and it isn't because people are jealous of Tay or are reacting to his heel character. The kid is just an unlikable shit at this point. 

Edited by Generations

Son, Sammy leans very far out of the Window and should be careful.
Wasnt Andrade one of the guys in Mexico that quite often got into fights backstage and won?

The moment AEW uses him right, he outclasses Sammy in everything.

Its a wonder Sammy didnt get his ass kicked already, that man is only standing because of the good will of others and probably because people like Tay...but the patience runs out sooner or later.

Sammy calling Andrade a jobber is just so far outside the realm of anything. Lol. Andrade has main-event star qualities in everything he does. AEW putting him on Dark and barely using him is not something he has any control over. I mean, shit...with RUSH in AEW, either of those guys are world champion material...but they could also be tag champs. Sammy has only been a stables guy in AEW, and not even a particularly interesting one. He's put his foot in his mouth at least three times now...and I think everyone from fans to management must be taking note at this point.

Literally...put Andrade, RUSH, and Bandido on Dymanite weekly as Los Ingobernables. Bigger than anything Sammy would ever be capable of.

Edited by Generations

5 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Is this twitter "war" pure storyline or are they working themselves into a shot.... Brother?

IF they are doing a worked twitter feud its a sloppy look for the company since for the past two months theres been some sorta AEW backstage drama.

So wait, they got allegedly into a fight because Sammy threw the first punch...but it was only Andrade that was sent home?
This story sounds very strange at the moment, but this kind of stuff takes a lot of fun away from AEW...and Sammy keeps pissing me off more and more.

^ This.

Sammy just ain't as hot shit as he thinks he is.

Gimmick and star-power wise he's nothing special at all. Just known for being a cocky shit. 

Raw talent wise, he does have skill...but I honestly think Dante Martin and Fenix are more impressive in the ring.

Edited by Generations

he has insane X-Pac heat now. you know it’s bad when he wasn’t the aggressor in any of these situations and nobody gives a *Censored* lmao. how do you conquer X-Pac heat in this day and age?

Funny thing is, Sean is cool as hell. - The term X-Pac heat is pretty funny, knowing how chill he is now. 

Sammy has overstayed his welcome in every way. Fans have zero appreciation for any of his skill at this point, because he's been acting like a trash person for too long.

Edited by Generations

18 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

I like Sammy more than Dante and Fenix. He's more charismatic and can talk. I think he has still some worth as a talent, but I do wish he was more developed by now. He should be further along than he is.

Literally spinning his wheels for 3 years. But thats what happens when you think your hot shit cause the IWC is up your ass.