AEW Drama

Austin3035

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pieces have been put together to make a clear case that Punk’s rant was premeditated and if that’s true, he’s probably up outta here, either by choice or by termination. i don’t know what other outcome you could expect doing something like that and it’s insanely hypocritical considering what he’s apparently mad at.

31 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

And apparently, according to Wade Keller, Tony had some awareness that Punk had some things that he wanted to talk about.

yeah Tony is putting on a masterclass of what not to do as a boss this is a legendary performance

When Jim Ross became head of talent relations in WWE, one of the first things he did was eliminate the separate locker rooms because it wasn’t good for the overall  backstage environment. So I’m adding that to the list of Tony Khan’s mistakes. No reason everyone can’t dress in the same locker room. No one person is above another when it comes to that.

Wild if true. TK really needs to be incredibly careful in how he handles this situation. I think losing Bucks & Kenny would be an enormous loss. Not even in regards to starpower or whatever, but because this is partially their company and if they wanna dip? Definitely a red flag, especially given how (to my knowledge) there's not really anything bad floating around about the Bucks (or especially about Kenny) while seems Punk has made a ton of enemies.

That said, definitely holding off on buying into this 100%. Emotions are high right now, frustration that is here now may not be in a few weeks time. 

I would be wary if I were WWE about letting these Elite guys into their locker room. I don't think the Elite would be able to operate under the WWE's parameters honestly. There will be times where the Elite will want to do their shit their way and WWE will tell them no, they don't want it that way and the Elite will get upset and grow discontent because they're not getting their way as often as before when they had more control. I don't think they'll be worth the headache.

From what I understand, though, sendiing out feelers is a pretty common thing to do during contract negotiations. So this isn't something that should raise eyebrows.