AEW Drama

Austin3035

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Generations said:

AEW just seems like an absolute mess right now. It's really disheartening. And it came at the absolute worst time for them, with HHH actually making the WWE watchable again.

my thoughts exactly. just messy on and off screen, and then you factor in all the casualties of the Warner Discovery merger who tf knows if Discovery is aware of all this. here’s hoping All Out is a healthy reset and we can get things back on track.

Something about this doesnt seem to be right.
Wasnt his booking recently the way because he was injured to the point where he feared he would have to retire?

Either way, no matter who...if people arent happy, let them go or work on getting them happy again.
We got rid of Vince, no need to take his place.

Guest Fight Me.
1 hour ago, The Nerd said:

Jericho salty as shit again I see. 😂😂😂

True but he's right though lol Triple H said for years NXT was a third brand, but now that he took the L, NXT is developmental again lol

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

True but he's right though lol Triple H said for years NXT was a third brand, but now that he took the L, NXT is developmental again lol

January 6th, 2021 is ALL I think of when Jericho speaks. You are right however. But it terms of Jericho, semi true message with the wrong messenger within Jericho. Saying NXT is a bad show is retarded honestly. It’s also more than anything subjective. AEW did in fact however beat NXT whether Hunter(yes I’m calling him Hunter because he’s my adoptive father.) wants to admit it or not. I agree with Jericho there for sure. They switched nights and some more to compete with AEW and got dogged out in ratings. Outside of that everything else he said is subjective and bitter TO ME. He knows in a Triple H WWE he has zero place once his contract is up or at any point tbh. Jericho has always been salty towards Triple H specifically due to the heat he had beyond his debut. I see through that shit and it’s all speculation and doesn’t matter in the grand scheme. Jericho is a legend but he’s always been insecure about his position in some form or fashion. So he made points but ultimately he’s a good little solider the same he was with Vince. He’ll say anything to protect which ever company he’s in. I don’t take shit he says genuinely. All I know is, even with his parody current gimmick he’s a shell. Especially when Triple H is resetting all the sports entertainment garbage or watered down idea of what’s opposite of wrestling to sports entertainment which in time will make that current gimmick/parody shit irrelevant.