AEW Drama

Austin3035

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, people have been waiting for them to put Sonny with The Baddies for months it feels like. It's a natural fit that I think both Sonny and Jade want too.

• 1 month later...
Guest Fight Me.

Sean Ross Sapp kinda mentioned how they haven't had a straight up tag match since February and that they don't stand next to each other in promos anymore. He didn't wanna speculate if that they had a falling out though.

Plus looking at Santana's timeline, he was taking a lot of singles bookings and even won a singles title recently on the indies before his injury.

Edited by Fight Me.

• 3 weeks later...

Mance Warner is awesome. Not taking that tweet too seriously...and I don't know why Mancer would get a title shot either...but I do like the guy, and having surprises like Ol' Mancer being in a random AEW match are always welcome to me. Also, Miro just isn't that interesting of a character to me. I'm not saying he shouldn't be pushed more than he is...but, I also don't think his redeemer gimmick is anything too riveting. Mance getting a TNT title shot would make more sense than a world title shot...but I still don't see it as a huge deal. I think a  better question is honestly "Why the hell is Jericho still getting title shots when he is consistently the worst part of every episode?"

Edited by Generations

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Never heard of Voices of Wrestling but sounds juicy lol

I guess at least one of those stories are true lol

Seems it happened a while ago.

Edited by Fight Me.

Damn, it was just a matter of time before people realize that even in the AEW locker, its not all sunshine and rainbows.
That Rosa looks to be a more constant in Backstage drama is kind of sad, she seems like a really cool person.
Sammy i was expecting to push someones buttons sooner or later, and Kingston doesnt take shit from anybody so the chances were high that he would get into something one day sooner or later.

Hang on. So the Sammy/Eddie stuff is about Sammy going rogue in a promo and Eddie wasn’t happy about it, so he retaliated? I see fans are picking Eddie’s side in this situation. Alright. Cool. Got it.

BUT when Hangman went rogue (and did it very poorly might I add lol), Punk is the man who’s in the wrong? At least Punk’s retaliation didn’t get physical. He just got petty and gave Hangman a dose of his own medicine. lol

Idk. I just sniff some hypocrisy among some fans (namely the ones on Reddit).

Guest Fight Me.

Sammy made comments about his weight it seems. Eddie owned up to it saying it was his mistake though...but hell yeah we still riding with the King though.

Edited by Fight Me.