AEW Drama

Austin3035

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

It boils down to what we known all along what multiple  People have said it's a lack of management

What kind of Nonsense is this now?
What has Hardy getting drunk in his free time and getting arrested to do with the Company?

6 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Nooo they got people defending Ivelisse now lmao

Oh no, we will not defend Ivelisse over this...i refuse to accept that.

No, the more i look at this, the more it seems just miscommunication between the two.
But people talk about that there were several spots that seemed out of place, which isnt a surprise considering how akward Shafir still is...but it is odd considering how Rosa normally is able to cover for spots that werent all that clean.

16 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

What kind of Nonsense is this now?
What has Hardy getting drunk in his free time and getting arrested to do with the Company?

Oh no, we will not defend Ivelisse over this...i refuse to accept that.

No, the more i look at this, the more it seems just miscommunication between the two.
But people talk about that there were several spots that seemed out of place, which isnt a surprise considering how akward Shafir still is...but it is odd considering how Rosa normally is able to cover for spots that werent all that clean.

I was talking about this The naomi/Sasha thing, the ibushi Situation, andrade, jeff arrested, Thunder rosa allegedly sandbagging Shafir on purpose...drama left and right. 

It basically  shows that inmates run aew where u can pretty much do what u want without getting in trouble

5 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

I was talking about this The naomi/Sasha thing, the ibushi Situation, andrade, jeff arrested, Thunder rosa allegedly sandbagging Shafir on purpose...drama left and right. 

It basically  shows that inmates run aew where u can pretty much do what u want without getting in trouble

Add to the fact 

Hikaru Shida wasn't told she was in an injure angle  had to find out on twitter

36 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

Again, what has that to do with AEW?

One is happening in the wwe, the other in NJPW, The other has to do with AAA/CMLL beef, jeff wasnt on the job and the thunder rosa thing might be just people seeing things that arent there.

people pearl-clutching at Reby is lame imo. i don’t really have an opinion on her in general and i’m  not saying she’s supposed to make jokes of the situation, but she’s probably just used to it and doesn’t have much more sympathy for him beyond the baseline of sympathy one human has for another. i’m sure he’s just “your crazy uncle Jeff” at this point.

Booker  isn't wrong here..

Booker T on Jeff Hardy: “I think AEW has some responsibility to bear because you go back and look at the compilation of death defying dives Jeff Hardy has pulled off since arriving in AEW, and I’m gonna tell you right there that pain comes along with that

hell nah. that’s a grown ass man. AEW’s responsibility only goes as far as booking the match, but you are not gonna get me to buy that Jeff Hardy has no ability to refuse spots. he’s a big name so AEW would be dumb to not try to maximize his time in the company by having him do the things he’s known for. AEW shouldn’t be blamed for trusting him in the ring nor should they blamed for what he does off the show.

Edited by EJ!

1 hour ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Good on AEW to end up doing the right thing. No one is to blame but Jeff at this point. I said it on the WWE post but at this point I’m more worried about Jeff hurting someone else because of his actions.

I wonder if the only reason they said anything was cu there working  on a new TV deal with Warner and Warner ts them not to  promote  jeff

Guest Fight Me.
29 minutes ago, The Nerd said:

Smh and people trash Sunny. 

She killed someone???

And people realize Jeff could've too, hoping he finally does get some serious help.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Since people were wondering why wasn't there a statement when Jake Atlas got arrested a week or so back, it's cause he wasn't on AEW full time.

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

She killed someone???

And people realize Jeff could've too, hoping he finally does get some serious help.

I mean how close was he to killing someone? Anytime you drive drunk you’re running the risk of killing someone. To me it’s just as bad. I hope he gets the help also. However, it’s hard to cheer someone on when they constantly *Censored* up. That may seem disingenuous or that I’m desensitized but it’s enough. I’m also not an asshole. He’s one of my all time favorites but damn. Rooting and hoping he gets help to only think he’s doing better and boom. As a fan, that shit is sad.

Yeah, seriously. What’s that about?

I’m with Booker here. The guy’s return match was about to be a friggin’ ladder match. *Censored* that. That’s bullshit. The way they’ve booked him has been complete bullshit and irresponsible. The guy has obviously not been in great physical health for a while now and they were still booking him in these bullshit matches. That doesn’t sit well with me. Not at all.