Paige Moveset Help

Bronze

So hey, would anyone be willing to help me divise the main moveset for Paige?
I created her recently using the formula posted here (Shoutouts to this man as he pulled this off almost perfectly and I only made minor outfit edits)

I've already figured out her finisher at least, her Paige-Turner was easily substituted with the Spinning Fisherman Suplex which looks closely 80%  similar to it, so I used that for both slots. I also had an idea to use the Steven Kick as her (SuperKick) since that more closely follows her kicks from youtube videos I've seen. (Plus Chick Kick is highly used already for a lot of Diva Caws and I didn't want to repeat the same finishers)

Unfortunately, the game can't replicate PTO or the RamPaige, so the Spinning Fisherman Suplex (Paige-Turner) and Steven Kick (SuperKick) will probably be the closest things we can get for her finishers.

But....as far as her main move-set, I have to admit, I'm not sure where to start, and if anyone more experienced with movesets could help me, I'd be most grateful.
Then eventually, I can do the entrance for her and while its going not going to be 100% accurate since 2006, it'll at least be an honest attempt on my end to finishing what my man in the past started by making the CAW. xD

Screenshot (21).png

Screenshot (22).png

Archived