Bronze

My version of AJ Lee, mostly built from someone else's that was posted here, with a few touch-ups and an attire attempting to resemble the one showed here.
Its not perfect, wish I could make her a bit flatter around her chest area, but its outside the game's capabilities, so it is what it is.
Let me know what you think. :)

And yes, those are denim shorts, took me forever to figure out how to do it. But the CAW does involve hacks, such as layer modifiers and transparency hacks.

Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (18).png

5 hours ago, KingKhan18 said:

It must have been a pain to get the attire that accurate. Logos were so hard to apply in the old 2000's games...

The shirt wasn't as difficult as I thought it'd been. Of course the spider and the webs aren't going to match 100% to the actual attire, but made it look best as I could on such an old game. The transparency hack was mostly what made it work because for some reason there's a chest blur on divas too just like the crotch blurs on men. (Assuming women have both a chest blur and a crotch blur)

But yeah, had to use multiple layers for the shirt because the game didn't really have a shirt like she used, so had to improvise with a couple of extra layers to put over the s. hemline itself and used as matching skin tone. So yeah, the shirt took up quite a bit of layers.

I think my biggest issue however was that 06 in general did not have denim short shorts. So in order for any of this to work, I had use a hack and move the underwear up from Layer 9, to Layer 8 (which allowed me to use transparency for the underwear), then changed the Layer 9 to one of my Tights layers and just went to work from there. In fact, those denim shorts are honestly made up of the underwear layer, and 2-3 tights layers with different transparency settings.

Which by the time I figured out the attire, it had already took me about 3-4 hours, and even now its not perfect because one the tight layers still shows a little bit of darkish shading on the inside of her leg. But you know, I figured it was unimportant since you're not going to see the inside of her leg during matches anyways.

Archived