Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition

Graeme Jones

9 hours ago, Graeme Jones said:

Oh god, just thought about something. That RC mission! Oh the nightmares of trying to complete that one!! 

Not sure if you're talking about the Vice City mission with the construction site, or the San Andreas mission with the moving targets.

But neither mission is that hard.

5 hours ago, Generations said:

Not sure if you're talking about the Vice City mission with the construction site, or the San Andreas mission with the moving targets.

But neither mission is that hard.

Sorry, meant Vice City. Well...guess you're right. Pain in the ass it is though.

On 10/25/2021 at 10:35 PM, Jeb ? said:

I wanted to play Vice City first since that's the one I remember the most out of the trilogy but I guess I'll play them in release order lol

The 1980s, Tommy Vercetti, the soundtrack....Vice City is my favourite out of the trilogy. San Andreas being my 2nd. But love all 3 games.

• 2 weeks later...

Playing San Andreas on gamepass at the moment and it's sad to say but I'm really not enjoying it. I don't know if its the lackluster remaster or the fact the gameplay is so horrifically dated by modern standards. I was gonna buy this on Switch but considering how poorly that seems to be running coupled with my surprising disinterest I think I'll just keep these games to memory.

Seems to be such a strange thing going on.
Some say its fine, others...well we see the videos and screens...i dont know.

I watched a few of the San Andreas videos with the Rain and honest to god, i had to step away because it actually hurt my eyes watching the videos.
I saw a few people play where the voices were all messed up and the models looked awful.

Rumor has it they actually used the Mobile versions of the games to develop...which is crazy but would fit since the company developing it only did Mobile games.

This seems like such a simple thing to get right, HD Textures and a good framerate...and thats it.
People didnt expect the world from this at all, so i dont know what went wrong here.

Archived