Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hook needs to just get the douchebag Buzzcut

Sammy should go to the WWE, he would be a star. Please go to the WWE Sammy. Take Tay Conti back too so she could dominate the Womens division like she should

Edited by TNFNS

5 minutes ago, EJ! said:

-dawg Ortiz is a *censored*ing tank now

-the best/worst thing about Sammy and Tay is i can’t imagine them being any less insufferable in real life

Facts, I completely understand why Eddie Kingston punched him in his shit. I would’ve too, he wouldn’t even have to say anything for me to do it. 

1 minute ago, TNFNS said:

Facts, I completely understand why Eddie Kingston punched him in his shit. I would’ve too, he wouldn’t even have to say anything for me to do it. 

lmaooo i feel that

”…”

“ayo watch how tf you talk to me”

29 minutes ago, EJ! said:

on paper, is there a conceptual difference between Dark and Dark Elevation? i ask because the names are the same and i wanna know if “Elevation” is supposed to be a important distinction.

A small portion of the fanbase watches Dark. 

No one watches Elevation. 😂

* this is just a joke - I don't know what the numbers are actually like

Edited by Generations

Guest Fight Me.

No difference really, just Elevation is taped before Dynamite and Dark is taped at the Impact Zone. Plus Dark has the superior commentary team with Excalibur and Taz, while Elevation lately has Excalibur with a rotating partner (Tony Schiavone, Paul Wight, Mark Henry, random wrestlers, etc).

I actually haven't seen Paul Wight in a min so I wonder if he's on his way out. I saw him more recently on Raw in that Cena tribute lmao

Edited by Fight Me.

On 8/26/2022 at 11:10 PM, The Nerd said:

Punk’s best moment in AEW is his promo battle with MJF. That shit was iconic idc. I don’t even like AEW and that shit was so good. I’m rewatching the promo and Jesus. One thing I can’t deny. On the mic, Punk still holds up. 

Think his whole feud with Kingston was the best thing he did.