AEW Show Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So the only way the Punk thing works for me is if Punk is genuinely still hurt and they just wanted to stop their main events being for an Interim belt. Otherwise... by far and away the most disappointed I've been in something AEW has done since its inception. Moxley is garbo.

Main event was excellent.

Gonna watch the show asap but both my twitter & reddit feed are showing a lot of aew stuff now. .

* Punk squashed (quick match w/no follow up)

* fistfight backstage with a suspension

* Rosa hiding in the bathroom backstage after breaking Jamie Hayter's nose in fear of being beaten up backstage

Not sure how much is legit,but damn the newz & views are all over. 

I'm flambergasted. In what way does that make sense? lol

See, I knew I should've been skeptical about all this, especially once I heard this was reportedly all Moxley's idea. Since when was this dude a guy you listen to for ideas? This the guy who has bladed himself in almost every match he's been in these last few months because he thinks he's tough. This is the guy who derailed Bryan's fabulous heel run which was on track to be his best run since his WWE championship run (also when he was a heel -- imagine that?). *Censored* this dude's ideas. He has one of the worst wrestling minds in the business. Don't listen to him.