Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fight Me.

AEW Show Discussion

okay the ranking system is a joke if Mox and Bryan are the second ranked tag team lmao

also is box head dude still Kip Sabian?

Edited by EJ!

i see everybody but Garcia 👀

this is getting awkward now

24 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Yes lol

lol idk why i asked that like it was gonna be somebody else all of a sudden

His promo last night was as long as any recent Edge promo, if not longer…? And as for the material, Christian’s stuff came with more baggage (he betrayed his friend and pupil) than Edge’s identity-crisis and being pissed off at AJ for falling in the same rut as he did and doing nothing about it (which tbh is heftier material than ppl are willing to give credit for). Ppl are just pouty that Edge dare to go for cheap heat (which he delivered far better than most heels today) instead of being the played-out spooky dude that they thought he was.

The tweet is still funny, though, even if I disagree with the underlying sentiment.

The company must be hoping Roderick Strong’s contract is up soon because I can’t think of any other reason why Marina keeps getting time on Dynamite. Awkward in matches and the “stoned faced killer” just doesn’t work

THIS. IS. RAMPAGE. 😤😤😤

Andrade-Fenix going crazy. *Censored* YOU CMLL, ALL MY HOMIES HATE CMLL.

RUSH. Finally.

LA FACCION INGOBERNABLE.

Edited by Fight Me.

I hope CMLL doesn't come after them for the name/logo.

Indubitably.

Serena/Mercedes. Nyla/Marina. Is that a women's tag division starting to form? 🤔🤔🤔

Brian Cage? I sleep. 😴😴😴

Edited by Fight Me.

lmao why they word it like that? made it sound like he bought his injury at the airport

Andrade and Fenix didn't have to go that hard, but they did. The did it for us. Guessing that was TK saying "y'all we know it's BS you can't be on the PPV, go steal the show". I'm curious if they can loophole an Ospreay v Andrade match on an otherwise entirely AEW card? Or if Andrade basically can't touch a NJPW worker.

For JB... I wonder how legit that is. On the one hand, that conchairto looked nasty. On the other... could be a worked injury?

I don’t get why so many of these AEW injuries are unknown or non-specific. Like it would be nice to know what exactly happened to Jungle Boy or Bryan Danielson. I’m especially concerned about Bryan. I don’t like that he possibly got concussed. I don’t like that at all… So either squash that rumor or be upfront about it. I don’t understand secrecy when it comes to injuries.

This build for the Blood and Guts match has been quite subpar. Very little of it has any weight and the weight that’s there (Kingston/Jericho) sucks.