Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fight Me.

AEW Show Discussion

11 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

They're really making these guys look like morons for trying to grab at those belts that are super high up.

It also makes it obvious that the big ladder will play a role in the finish.

Yup, so easy to call.

lol

Nah it is kinda *censored*ed though. They can't even get on the PPVs but random last minute additions can.

Edited by Fight Me.

that shit def looked like it cracked him

Bruh...they literally could have had Christian heel-turn DURING the match and hand the belts to Matt...for the two of them to become tag champions...but they had him do a pointless turn AFTER the match...just so we could see the Bucks win some more shit they don't need. I'm just shaking my head in disbelief. The implications of Christian both turning on his friends, and joining up with a longtime rival to win the belts out of sheer greed (and simply because an opportunity existed) would have been brilliant story-telling.

Edited by Generations

I'm gonna assume Matt probably isn't in the mood to wrestle this week after what's happened but it would've been cool lol Would also work if the HFO was still a thing or if Matt's face turn didn't just happen.

I love how the locker room was mad that the Hardys were gonna win the title so the solution was to give it to the Bucks wtf lmao. Their tag division is stacked and you would never know it because of the Bucks always being some sort of focal point.

The Bucks suck so bad. The belts needed to be off Jurassic Express desperately but the Bucks (or Hardys) weren’t the answer. It’s a shame things were booked the way they were booked.

In all honesty, looking at how things are right now, this does not like a promising Summer for AEW for me. No Punk. No MJF. Mox as the guy. NJPW bullshit. ROH bullshit. Bryan being wasted away in a crappy group. Jericho cooling off Kingston with his shitty creative. UE guys being overexposed and overused. Just… blah.

3 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

The Bucks suck so bad. The belts needed to be off Jurassic Express desperately but the Bucks (or Hardys) weren’t the answer. It’s a shame things were booked the way they were booked.

In all honesty, looking at how things are right now, this does not like a promising Summer for AEW for me. No Punk. No MJF. Mox as the guy. NJPW bullshit. ROH bullshit. Bryan being wasted away in a crappy group. Jericho cooling off Kingston with his shitty creative. UE guys being overexposed and overused. Just… blah.

FTR was the easy answer.

Was expecting a shot thrown by The Acclaimed and was not disappointed, they actually grew on me a lot 

Edited by TNFNS

lmaooo Stat smacked the shit out him 

20 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Fingers crossed he has good news.

bout to tell ZSJ to pull up