Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fight Me.

AEW Show Discussion

okay i’m sorry but i don’t like him carrying that title around. i was hoping it was just a cool thing they did for the PPV 

Just now, Lunchbox said:

Yo that shit is the dumbest reason to not go for a belt.

lmao i was bout to say

2 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

They just had a ladder match…

The way they abuse these gimmick matches is unreal.

Ngl if you ain't bring them up I honestly wouldn't remember them lmao

BUT I can't help but think about how Jeff was still recently banged up from the Darby match and KO'd during the Bucks match and they're throwing him back in a match like this so soon.

Edited by Fight Me.

Yeah, the Hardys should be doing less of these matches. Only do them when you truly need to with a proper build, so it feels important and meaningful and so you don’t wreck their bodies more than they need to be.

I wasn't overly happy with this episode.

KOR was a dull Battle Royal winner. Him vs Mox was very good, but everyone and their mother knew KOR had zero chance to win. And honestly, not overly interested in either of reDRagon as solo guys. I really got excited thinking Andrade was gonna win it.

New title is weird. We don't need it. I could see it being decent if it's like... a title that is taken to other countries by the champion and defended at other promotions or something? It is nicely designed though.

Buddy vs PAC went HARD. King vs Juggernaut delivered big time.

Ospreay man, haven't seen this dude in a few. 

Marina Shafir's entrance might be the quietest crowd I've ever heard in my life. I'm glad she just served to set up for Toni to appear, but God damn couldn't you have used Tay or Bunny instead or something?

Wardlow should definitely take the belt off Sky. But mans ain't a hot promo.

Shafir might be one of the most awkward people in the ring I’ve ever seen including celebrities. It’s wild since she married to a guy known for being a technical wrestler and with her background could have so much potential. 

Seems like Tony doesn’t want to make Kyle feel like he’s only a tag guy after his prior run as a singles competitor but yeah I’d rather someone else get his little push right now.

I’d argue Wardlow is a good babyface promo but it would be appreciated somewhere like wwe since in aew for a promo to stand out it usually has to be edgy. He looked confident on mic and let his chants have their moment which I hate in aew when a face steps over people chanting their name. What’s bad to me is the silent at the beginning entrance thing he has.