Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

I can believe that but wouldn't they have known months prior? It all seemed to line up perfectly for the debut of Cage and D-Bry. 

Like why start a major storyline just to have the dude leave near the peak.

iirc wasn't his wife early? 

Also remember, Cage was feuding with Matt Hardy and that storyline was dropped dead in the water when Hangman left. If it were planned, they would have at least given that a blowoff of some kind instead of Christian just taking a sharp turn into the Kenny feud. So I might be inclined to agree that Danielson was semi-planned, but I don't think Hangman was expected to leave at the moment he did.

Hell if I may dig even deeper, I could absolutely see the plan being for Kenny vs Hangman at All Out with Kenny retaining and Hangman taking the next month+ off to really sell hitting rock bottom, with the Danielson program taking place then, and then Hangman returning to finally win it at Full Gear as transpired. Or maybe that's my edible making me overthink tf out of this lmao.

2 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Watching BOTB 2 now...I hope we see Dalton Castle w/ The Boys more often in AEW. The gimmick will get over quick. And I'm glad TK brought back the Tate Twins (the original Boys). I think they left ROH a while ago but they really add to Castle's act better than having some randos lol

Dude yes. I desperately need Dalton in AEW. I love the more flamboyant characters and that's something AEW is definitely missing (I guess they have Sunny, but IMO they're not a very good wrestler). If we basically have a revolving door between the AEW and RoH rosters, then I think signing them is a no brainer. The crowd reacted better to Dalton and The Boys than Gresham for crying out loud. (My dream program would be for them to sign Tyler Breeze and have Prince Pretty vs Party Peacock but I'll take what I can get for now).

Guest Fight Me.

Everybody's hyped about the rumored AEW/NJPW show in June, but every time NJPW pops up on my timeline it seems like they're already doing crossovers with all the AEW guys showing up to challenge someone lol

Edited by Fight Me.

8 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

He's had a handful of tag matches with House of Black, hasn't he? Not sure if on Dynamite, but certainly on Rampage. I wouldn't look too much into that.

That said, it does seem silly that the House is feuding with Fuego of all people right now. I'd love to see them go for a returning Miro.

Its not that, he is talented and had a match lined up with Okada and it was just like a ok match. Hes not making a splash at all. 

Guest Fight Me.

Shida playing the guitar on her kendo stick with Ruby Soho. Goat.

The Hardys teaming with Top Flight on Dark!!!!

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Rampage did worse at the special start time than they do at 10pm ET normally. Even with a huge world title match on it. Crazy.

Edited by Fight Me.

Credit:PWINSIDER

Tidbit on tonights announcement

Tony Khan will be making a big announcement tonight.  From what I have heard, it will be something that hardcore fans will really like.  But, my advice is to temper your expectations and you will enjoy it lot more than if you set the bar super hight

Cesaro?Watt?njpw joint ppv?

Edited by glennsoe

Guest Fight Me.
2 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

How many weeks in a row has Punk opened Dynamite?

He didn't wrestle 2 weeks ago so just two lol But before that, he opened 2 weeks in a row too after returning from shooting the new season of Heels.

-i’m bricked up for Page/Punk

-so far BCC has a good selection of merch i would actually wear. Mox’s hoodies in particular.

-Yuta’s attire a million times better 

Edited by EJ!

12 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

He didn't wrestle 2 weeks ago so just two lol But before that, he opened 2 weeks in a row too after returning from shooting the new season of Heels.

Ah. There you go.  It feels very samey.

Match was pretty solid but then they kind of lost the plot and it went a few minutes too long.

Guest Fight Me.
1 minute ago, EJ! said:

on second thought if Yuta opted for white boots and wrist tape he would look sick. but this is still good

Oh shit, didn't even notice the boots here lmao