Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Definitely didn’t. Should’ve started with a half hour time limit draw and built up to the hour match if they had that kind of chemistry, which they kinda don’t.

I thought things were going relatively well until around the time Page bladed himself. The commercials certainly didn't help either.

Weapons in general aren’t your thing no matter what match they’re involved in. It’s comical at this point.

But yeah, Danielson vs Hangman was so-so. I would blame Hangman for not being at that hour level but I don’t wanna be mean just because I wasn’t the biggest fan of him winning the belt.

Edited by A N T I -

11 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Weapons in general aren’t your thing no matter what match they’re involved in. It’s comical at this point.

But yeah, Danielson vs Hangman was so-so. I would blame Hangman for not being at that hour level but I don’t wanna be mean just because I wasn’t the biggest fan of him winning the belt.

What do weapons have do with Bryan/Page? ::???: lol

And I don't like weapon matches in general because they're tedious, artificial, and boring -- but that has nothing to do with what I was talking about. lol

18 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Weapons didn’t have anything to do with Bryan/Hangman and everything to do with you. You didn’t like the blood and it reminded me that you don’t like weapons either. You like Rhea Ripley and thought Bryan and Hangman had decent chemistry. Your taste is kinda boring, young fella. Lol

I didn't like the blood because the match didn't call for it. I love blood in matches when the story needs it. I didn't think the story needed it in the match. It's as simple as that. 

Never said anything about chemistry. I said the match was going relatively well, which had little to with Page and more to do with Bryan being a superb worker. Page was average. Noting remarkable but nothing bad.