Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, MJF was getting kinda annoying on commentary. They can still interact every week without having a promo battle...I guess we're gonna start seeing Punk go through The Pinnacle, hopefully they save Wardlow for last. Not sure if y'all have seen Wardlow on Dark recently, but his new finisher is basically a military press GTS lmao

I liked MJF’s promo even though it was your topical shock jock stuff. I popped for it. I thought Punk fell flat. He even stumbled over his words a bit. I guess that’s why he cut that promo BEFORE his match with QT last week. 

3 hours ago, Bushy. said:

I liked MJF’s promo even though it was your topical shock jock stuff. I popped for it. I thought Punk fell flat. He even stumbled over his words a bit. I guess that’s why he cut that promo BEFORE his match with QT last week. 

I feel like Punks promos in general haven't been his same level hes use to. Minus a few lines last week hes been kinda lame.  I know Punk use to write down stuff that he would later try and fit into promos wondering if he fell out of that practice.

7 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

I feel like Punks promos in general haven't been his same level hes use to. Minus a few lines last week hes been kinda lame.  I know Punk use to write down stuff that he would later try and fit into promos wondering if he fell out of that practice.

Even though I liked last week’s segment, people overrated it. It was a great segment, but I didn’t think it was a classic like some people make it out to be. I thought Bryan’s promo segment in that same episode was better. 

On 12/2/2021 at 2:25 PM, Counting Lights said:

Have you guys seen the theory on reddit of the black mist being corruptive? PAC's eyepatch could signal him turning and joining Malakai, Dante ate mist and suddenly turned on Rush, Cody got misted... and didn't change because he's already his darkest version but hasn't accepted it.

That sounds cool ! I’m down with it.