Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fight Me.

AEW Show Discussion

i sure as hell didn’t know until then. i thought Jericho’s tweet was just fallout from some prior controversy

CM Punk and Eddie Kingston are promo masters! Definitely looking forward to their match

Adam Cole vs John Silver was damn good!

Edited by Siul LXXXV

4 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Kingston needs this win. Dude hasn't gotten a big win this would be perfect. Kingston is the *censored*ing best. That promo was so good.

You and I both know Eddie ain't winning shit. Losing this one is gonna take him to a dark place though. 

6 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

You and I both know Eddie ain't winning shit. Losing this one is gonna take him to a dark place though. 

Feel like theres only so many big losses Kingston can take before hes not viewed as a threat anymore. Kingston needs this win more than Punk does.

Also im struggling to remember but i don't think Punk and Kingston shared many locker rooms? Maybe IWA-MS once or twice?

I rather they keep giving Punk wins. I haven’t viewed Kingston as a serious threat in AEW… ever? Idk. He does great promos, but Punk is the star, so keep giving him wins. Plus, Kingston needs his comeuppance. You don’t ever interrupt Punk’s interview. Evvvvverrr.

I mean Punk doesn’t come off as a serious threat. So it’s not really about that. I’m not even sure what Punk is doing actually. He’s been pretty good in the ring but he’s just there. 

4 hours ago, The Nerd said:

I mean Punk doesn’t come off as a serious threat. So it’s not really about that. I’m not even sure what Punk is doing actually. He’s been pretty good in the ring but he’s just there. 

I’m not necessarily calling Punk a serious threat in AEW atm. Other than Darby, he hasn’t beaten anyone that’s high up the card. That’s a fact. But it’s worth pointing out that 1) Punk is a star. 2) He hasn’t lost yet. And I don’t think a mid-card guy like Kingston is the guy to hand him his first loss. As I said, you keep giving him wins and let him continue to gain momentum, so he can become a more serious threat.

DAN THE DAD.

Mei Suruga has debuted as apart of Emi Sakura's Killer Queens. :DShe's Emi's top student in ChocoPro so hopefully they use her as a wrestler eventually too. She is mainly used as a tag wrestler, but she's very good on her own too. I think she will be up there with Shida and Riho eventually, who were also trained by Emi.

Ruby Soho's theme got muted, like Suzuki a few weeks back. She'd be better off with a dub theme like Orange and Mox using their old themes whenever they're on YouTube.

Edited by Fight Me.