• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/31/2023 at 12:03 AM, Lunchbox said:

So wait.

Cole spent all that time trying to help MJF keep the belt just so he can turn on him, than he lets MJF lose the belt right before he reveals himself?! Makes Cole look dumb and the belt not impotant.

Could maybe spin it that he only became the Devil after he got injured. Maybe Roddy or someone was the devil to begin with, and that was during the time that Roddy was trying to convince Adam to be his friend...and Cole was legitimately against Roddy then, and was happy to team with MJF, etc...but, he changed his mind when he got injured, and took the role of Devil for himself? 

That's obviously not the story as they've told it...but they could retcon things that way.

It was also during MJF's title defense against Joe that Cole broke his ankle...while running down to help MJF retain. So...that's an interesting facet of the angle as well. - He ended up "doing business" with Joe to help Joe become champion...after he initially cost Joe that opportunity. So...there's definitely some "change of heart"/"struck a deal" type stuff going on there that they should clarify.

Edited by Generations

No signs mentioning Jericho in a negative light at all? Hahaha. Wow.

Btw Collision sucks so much now. Its importance and quality did indeed change once a certain person left. It’s exactly like Dynamite but worse and less eventful. It’s booked more like Rampage, honestly.

I'm fine with him as a manager or being a guest in a corner ringside and it's only for Sting's retirement but I was worried he was going to take a bump by Hobbs. Wouldn't be surprised if he agrees to getting slammed. 

But so ok cool, failed old man chops and being threatened then simply saved by Darby and Sting

2 hours ago, StillDriven said:

Why does Ric Flair continue to do stuff in wrestling anyways?

I guess mainly because he still loves it, loves being around it. I can't say I want to see him on my TV any more, but he has been involved in wrestling since the early 70s, and he would probably go stir-crazy if he was to spend all his time at home.

I am watching AEW Dynamite, my mom just so happens to be in the living room when Dusty Rhodes was making his way to the ring and my mom goes....."Dusty Rhodes! His OLD A** still wrestling?!"  LOL!!!!!!! I got nothing but love and respect for Dusty but I had to share this message on here. 😆

These back and forth Mercedes Mone rumors have been going on for months now. Bayley wants Mercedes in WWE but Mercedes team had said that the money they were offering was not enough. 

Reports of Mercedes possibly going to AEW is still in the media reports.

Edited by StillDriven

On 1/22/2024 at 12:29 PM, PaperThinWalls said:

His best stuff in AEW to date was late 2021/early ‘22 and that was when he was heel. Then Moxley came around and ruined everything…

Tell me more, ever since I became a fan of AEW I been feeling out all the talent. Moxley seems like a hardcore wrestler with a solid fanbase. I have seen his fans defend him about how he doesn't do that sport entertainment gentle wrestling and that he is hardcore hitter. Raw athlete.