Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Fight Me.

AEW Show Discussion

The Paige promo sucked because she just listed things she did that weren't impressive. Like you wrestled the Garden and O2 but didn't headline. Britt was right that she built up that division and tons of women are trying to slide in and take her spot and shes still there.

Hope we don't see Paige get seriously hurt.

Was gonna go to Full Gear but im not paying crazy prices for a PPV with matches from Paige and Jarrett in 2022. 

Watched Rampage over breakfast.

Brian Cage vs Dante Martin was actually really fun.

Shame about Best Friends this week, I love them but they were involved with the two most boring groups in the company this week and their matches were insta-skips for me.

If Lee doesn't turn heel at Full Gear, then Swerve has to turn on him. You can't be keeping this dynamic going any longer. Swerve literally torturted Billy Gunn for pete's sake! lol You're either for that or you're against that.

Nicely done promo, Joe. I like the conviction and the fact he allowed Tony to hold the mic.

Um, why is Britt cutting a babyface promo? Awful promo. Not right for the match at all. Stop angling these feuds as AEW OG trying to defend AEW against the meanie Outsider. Boo hoo. Wrestlers from other promotions are joining your fed and they weren't there day 1. Who *censored*ing cares? What babies. Get over yourselves.

Solid promo for a nothing match. Ricky making the best out of the situation.

Little short there. lol

I agree you're sick in the head, Moxley. Spending half the match on the floor is sickening.

Moxley is off his game.

Moxley is like Leto's Joker.

I really, really don't want MJF as a babyface.

They've done a poor job building this Moxley/MJF feud. Really poor.

Kenny using the bite 😂😂😂😂

The Elite gonna pull off a 3-1 comeback 

Edited by TNFNS

Quick thoughts, in reverse - 

I don't know/care about Ishii but the main event was fun.

Glad they ditched the interim BS for the womens belt. Can't help but think the women should've had two proper segments though? Let Britt & Hayter have a full promo, then do a standard tag for TayJay vs Willow/Blue. 

Are they really shackling the dull, drab, uninteresting carcasses of Jeff Jarrett and Jay Lethal to The Acclaimed for a program?

Elite vs DT was very fun. But ffs this whole post-brawl out situation has been so unbelievably toxic. The FU chants for both Punk on Saturday and Elite last night were uncalled for in my honest opinion. This is wrestling's equivalent of investing too much in random celebrity drama that has no effect on your life and it's bringing out the worst in everyone.

Glad Starks beat Ethan. The latter offers nothing overly new or interesting to me. Starks needs to get some fire back though, but I'm sure he and Max can duel on the mic.

HOUSE OF BLACK ARE BACK LETS GOOOOO!!! 

Orange/Hager was so much fun. It's dumb, but this "I LIKE MY HAT"" gimmick for Hager is genuinely entertaining as hell and meshed with OC's shenanigans so well.

Opening promo was... interesting. I'm kinda curious what happens next? Danielson to ditch Moxley, join with Regal/MJF for a while? Maybe eventually be the one who beats MJF?

This is what I meant when I said MJF is just gonna do the WWE thing over and over again, it’s not a good look as your world champion 

damn never trust the Devil huh 

someone check his pulse, he might’ve died from that bump 

Edited by TNFNS