AEW Show Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

5 minutes ago, Generations said:

Ah...so you mean Rey's natural size, before steroids. Got it.

And you seriously make no sense. What reaction would you expect for a first time appearance? - If Vikingo is back on AEW television, people will pop for him then. It's not as if that reaction was indicative of people's opinion of him. They very quickly got hot for the match itself.

Rey had some bulk later in WCW and I don’t think he was on the juice back then.

How am I not making sense? That was an observation I had when he made his entrance. That was a statement of fact. The crowd went mild. During the match? Sure, they popped for moves and were chanting for tables. Good for them. Congrats.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was not a good match. Really awkwardly paced and they totally minimized the piledriver with the selling.

And of course Cole will be entering into a Jericho feud. lol Man, with that poor match and them teasing a Jericho feud, tonight really tamped down my enthusiasm for Cole.

10 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

I know I’m crazy to hold out hope but it’s pretty convenient that people are talking about the issues between Punk and Moxley and are getting away from the issue with the Elite. Maybe Punk returns to help the Elite against BCC.

No..No.. No

That is SOOOO Russo and Tony Khan booking..

Just my thought...