AEW Show Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought Ricky, MJF, and Daniel Bryan were all good. The FTR/Guns match was pretty good, too. The Swerve/Keith segment was embarrassingly bad and very amateurish. Elite was the same old crap except with weapons; total bore. Mox’s promo tickled me. Main event didn’t do much for me. Hayter’s physicality was good but the match’s psychology was… eh.

Watched AEW for the first time after almost 2 years just to see the new set. And felt meh. Don't know why but I like the old one better since it is a more distinct and signature look for them. The new set is just full of LED screens like WWE has which I hate.

Red Velvet selling the move when it hasn't connected yet is sh*t.

And yeah Joe losing to Darby is WTF....

That main event match was absolute junk. Braindead psychology revolving around people going from spot to spot with little idea on how to pace a match and let things breathe and feel more important. It was reckless, too, with that table spot at the end. I bet these wrestlers think they’re “badass” and more “legit” for doing shitty garbage wrestling, too. I hope one day fans and wrestlers alike will realize this kind of wrestling where it’s all about spamming spots is worthless.

• 2 weeks later...