AEW Show Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Also, I just wanna say, Punk's beef with Hangman is *censored*ing dumb. Bro's mad he said a vague line in a promo and mad he ain't talking to oldheads in the back. What the *Censored* is Big Show gonna tell me that's gonna improve my game lmao

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Fight Me. said:

Also, I just wanna say, Punk's beef with Hangman is *censored*ing dumb. Bro's mad he said a vague line in a promo and mad he ain't talking to oldheads in the back. What the *Censored* is Big Show gonna tell me that's gonna improve my game lmao

I’m sure Big Show has a lot of good advice. You never stop learning. Picking brains of talent is not a bad thing.

All caught up on Dynamite. Great episode. Firm direction and a solid response to everything negative that happened. I won't miss any of the suspended parties aside from Omega, tbh...and he wasn't being used well anyway. Death Triangle are already favorable Trios champions to me...and whoever the World champion ends up being will also be favorable over Punk. It's just embarrassing that there have been so many wonky title changes lately. Mox really got shit on hard. Had to cover for Punk's original injury...carried that ball well. Graciously dropped the title back to Punk only to be disrespected by how little Punk gives a shit about the company or pro wrestling as a whole. You could really feel that emotion in Mox's opening promo. I feel like he gained a lot of fans with that speech. I definitely haven't been the biggest Mox supporter in the past...but the guy has an undeniable electricity flowing through him right now.

Guest Fight Me.

Damn, that Mox package at the end of Dark was so inspiring and feel good, makes me hyped for a 4th Mox reign. And I wouldn't be surprised since he gave up a 6 week vacation to come back. People have been calling him the Ace of AEW lately and I have to agree.

And then Sammy gave the most absolute dogshit promo right after that. :lol:

Edited by Fight Me.