• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

Claudio-Takeshita was indeed a banger. 😤😤😤

Also mother*censored*ers going crazy online about not knowing Mance Warner. They literally played a video package for you losers. For the love of god, please use Google. It's honestly faster than you making a *censored*ing tiktok video complaining about it. YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. Jesus lmao

Battle of the Belts was damn good.

Wardlow vs Lethal was solid, glad Wardlow is having matches with more range.

Hayter vs Rosa was very good. It really was more a Hayter showcase than anything and I'm rather happy with that. Glad Rosa had to sneak the win at the end there, makes Jamie look better in defeat.

Speaking of looking good in defeat, my man Takeshita!! I know this match would go hard, but I was not prepared for THAT. Amazing. Claudio getting to do his thing is a joy to watch, and Konosuke is gonna be a star man.

2 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Claudio-Takeshita was indeed a banger. 😤😤😤

Also mother*censored*ers going crazy online about not knowing Mance Warner. They literally played a video package for you losers. For the love of god, please use Google. It's honestly faster than you making a *censored*ing tiktok video complaining about it. YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. Jesus lmao

Why would anyone want to waste time googling a dude they’re not even invested in? lol

And that video they played and the subsequent match that he and Moxley had gave me no reason to look this guy up. Plus, in terms of the booking, am I supposed to be impressed that Moxley is having competitive, 10+ min matches with undercard guys? Him stacking up these wins in the manner that he has I feel works against him. You factor that and his feud with Jericho, Moxley’s title reign thus far has been a total dud for me. And what makes matters worse, Eddie Kingston’s red hot momentum had to be halted for this feud. It’s such a shame.

Guest Fight Me.

It's just *censored*ing silly. It's a TV show, new characters get introduced all the time. You aren't supposed to know every new character that comes in but they set the table for you and then the match lets you know who the *Censored* he is. Look at Takeshita, way less people knew who he was a few months ago. Now he's one of the hottest acts in all of wrestling and will be a bigger star now when he gets back to Japan and eventually returns again in a few months/years.

Just because a TV show introduces a new character doesn’t necessarily mean you’re automatically invested in them. The guy had no appeal to me and therefore I much rather see someone else (preferably someone from their own GIGANTIC roster) get VALUABLE TV TIME than this schmo who’s here for a cup of coffee. Takeshita is not “one of the hottest acts in all of wrestling” either. lol

At the same time, comparing a wrestling program to a regular TV doesn’t work for me. Wrestling to me is not some TV drama or sitcom or whatever. It’s its own thing with its own mechanics. If Tony is taking booking inspiration from The Love Boat with all these guest appearances, then we’re in mega trouble. lol

Guest Fight Me.
12 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Of all the things to copy from wwe,this should not be among it..

If anything I imagine WWE was inspired by NJPW Wrestle Kingdom lol

Guest Fight Me.

Hate that they actually did rename her Anna Jay A.S. lmao

Sonny Kiss heel turn? :o

Shida's presentation is 10x better than when she was champ. Shocked they haven't tried again with her.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

I think...Dynamite needs a new theme finally. Cause the Rampage intro gets me more hyped lol

I looked away for 2 seconds and I missed how they got covered in blood. :(

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

DRAGON LEE.

They really bout to eliminate L F Ingobernable in the first round? 😭😭😭

I hope this is just their team theme and they didn't just replace Andrade's sick theme.

Edited by Fight Me.