Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a joke.

Jericho did not hide that blade job at all. So painfully obvious. It also didn't help that barbwire mic (how dumb) looked fake as *Censored*.

The ropes on the hard camera side has no barbwire. lol

Conti's strikes were pitiful.

The chair was nowhere near his face! Hahaha

HE PUT HIMSELF OVER!!! Hahahahaa Why tf does Tony Khan keep listening to Jericho? The guy has the worst creative & booking ideas and Tony just keeps allowing him to do this on his program. The guy has cool off Kingston so much. They're so clueless.

What a terrible match. Absolute dog shit of a match. Fake ass trash.

I've never been a fan of Jurassic Express but they  somehow managed to make Luchasaurus interesting to me by having him with Christian ...and they seem to have blown it already!

I find Jungle Boy to be a charisma vacuum, I don't understand why he's held to such high acclaim. His matches do nothing for me and are usually what I dislike about modern wrestling and his personality is nowhere to be seen.

Christian is amazing when he's allowed to be and he WAS on a role with his work with Luchasaurus. However if  that last segment was anything to go by... man... not good at all. I hope his great work is able to continue.

7 hours ago, Kman said:

I've never been a fan of Jurassic Express but they  somehow managed to make Luchasaurus interesting to me by having him with Christian ...and they seem to have blown it already!

I find Jungle Boy to be a charisma vacuum, I don't understand why he's held to such high acclaim. His matches do nothing for me and are usually what I dislike about modern wrestling and his personality is nowhere to be seen.

Christian is amazing when he's allowed to be and he WAS on a role with his work with Luchasaurus. However if  that last segment was anything to go by... man... not good at all. I hope his great work is able to continue.

If everything is as it appears, then they totally dampened the heat that Christian had going for him. The guy looks like a total fool for having his guy turn on him this quickly. It’s similar to what happened to Edge except probably worse because it happened quicker.

If it’s not what it appears to be and it turns out to be another swerve… well then that’s hollow and completely unnecessary. Very Russo-esque.

Main event was crazy for all the wrong reasons. Way too many run ins and it’s been like that for awhile. Most of Omega’s reign was the Bucks, Gallows, and Anderson making run ins. They need to show more restraint and truly be the alternative by being able to give straight forward matches and decisions.