AEW Show Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His promo last night was as long as any recent Edge promo, if not longer…? And as for the material, Christian’s stuff came with more baggage (he betrayed his friend and pupil) than Edge’s identity-crisis and being pissed off at AJ for falling in the same rut as he did and doing nothing about it (which tbh is heftier material than ppl are willing to give credit for). Ppl are just pouty that Edge dare to go for cheap heat (which he delivered far better than most heels today) instead of being the played-out spooky dude that they thought he was.

The tweet is still funny, though, even if I disagree with the underlying sentiment.

Guest Fight Me.

THIS. IS. RAMPAGE. 😤😤😤

Andrade-Fenix going crazy. *Censored* YOU CMLL, ALL MY HOMIES HATE CMLL.

RUSH. Finally.

LA FACCION INGOBERNABLE.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

I hope CMLL doesn't come after them for the name/logo.

Indubitably.

Serena/Mercedes. Nyla/Marina. Is that a women's tag division starting to form? 🤔🤔🤔

Brian Cage? I sleep. 😴😴😴

Edited by Fight Me.

Andrade and Fenix didn't have to go that hard, but they did. The did it for us. Guessing that was TK saying "y'all we know it's BS you can't be on the PPV, go steal the show". I'm curious if they can loophole an Ospreay v Andrade match on an otherwise entirely AEW card? Or if Andrade basically can't touch a NJPW worker.

For JB... I wonder how legit that is. On the one hand, that conchairto looked nasty. On the other... could be a worked injury?

I don’t get why so many of these AEW injuries are unknown or non-specific. Like it would be nice to know what exactly happened to Jungle Boy or Bryan Danielson. I’m especially concerned about Bryan. I don’t like that he possibly got concussed. I don’t like that at all… So either squash that rumor or be upfront about it. I don’t understand secrecy when it comes to injuries.

Guest Fight Me.

I think Meltzer said JungleBoy is dealing with a shoulder injury. And Bryan sorta implied in his promo he got a concussion.