AEW Show Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bro doesn’t have a boot on and is walking around on it, wonder how bad it is, I wish he said the injury cause some foot surgeries only take a few months to recover from. Then again he’s 58 years old so the recovery time is gonna be 20 times longer 

Guest Fight Me.

I'm guessing Tanahashi wins the Battle Royal since Mox has been calling him out since he was US champion. And no way Mox doesn't face a New Japan guy at the PPV lol

Guest Fight Me.
3 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

I hope they don’t put the belt on Mox. Please no.

BTW why doesn’t he have to fight to get into that match? Does he have the best record or something?

I thought they said he was #1 in the rankings but I just checked now and they have Wardlow, Adam Cole and Hangman Page ahead of him. So I have no clue lol

I don't mind Mox, I think TK's reasoning will be something along the lines that Mox was a great champion during the pandemic era and never really got to enjoy his reign once in front of a full crowd so he'll have his chance now. I think it will lead to Bryan turning heel though.

Guest Fight Me.

SO it seems everyone is confused about the AEW world title announcement. But after reading this again, it seems the winner will face Mox that same night on Dynamite AND THEN the winner of that goes on to Forbidden Door. People are saying Tanahashi is the one that already has the title shot, though I don't recall that ever being said.

All I know is, they need to try this announcement one more time lmao

Guest Fight Me.

So yeah, Mox/Tana confirmed lmao

Tanahashi as champ would be cool af if we got to keep him full time for a while.

Edited by Fight Me.

Huge bummer about Punk. I was so psyched to see him as champion again. This blows.

So... dream scenario here for me is Danielson wins the BR, beats Mox to go to Forbidden Door... but swap Tanahashi for Okada and put the belt ON Okada. That'd make for a pretty dope reign while Punk heels.

Guest Fight Me.

MIYU. YAMASHITA.

Wow TK does not know who he has here. They just debuted her like a jabroni nobody, coming out to Skye Blue's music instead of getting her own spotlight, just there to give Blue the hot tag and just vanished from the match while Nyla & Serena put Skye away. Sheesh...

bro i 1000% knew Swerve would be the one to betray

lmao fans so disappointed it was Andrade. that’s what happens when you spam surprises

Andrade seems like the likeliest here, but i can see them going the victory in defeat route with Hobbs EDIT nvm lol

Edited by EJ!